Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

ALERT
15 mins to Marbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol yep signing off now - catch u tomorrow hun, take care - we'll discuss TOWIE tomorrow :D xx

I'm now watching a repeated gogglebox , was flicking through channels and saw it , I can't not watch it

Hi Vonn sorry I missed you. Sounding much happier, what I like to see. Will try to 'speak' tomorow. xxx

Im pleased my lovely have yourself a happy monday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love the posh couple too lol. Morning hope you are well xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya , just visited your diary ,
Oh I love it although it was a repeat I hadn't seen it,
I always laugh out loud ,
How are you today my lovley , I'm feeling a bit tired still was awake till 4 ish , couldn't sleep , thinking bout it I suppose the 3 cups of coffee I had while watching TOWIE and then gogglebox didn't help , lol

Oh my I'm feeling shattered,
Just had 650ml of water and my cabbage is fully grown so I moved it to my beautiful expanding garden lol
After much debating I've decided to grow a tulip another demanding plant , think when I return to work il have to pick easier ones as won't be able to drink quite as often as I am doing now , but il see what happens when I'm there,
So I think I'm going to have to try get another hour or so sleep , was awake until 4am, not good,

Catch you later xxxxx

Hiya , just visited your diary ,
Oh I love it although it was a repeat I hadn't seen it,
I always laugh out loud ,
How are you today my lovley , I'm feeling a bit tired still was awake till 4 ish , couldn't sleep , thinking bout it I suppose the 3 cups of coffee I had while watching TOWIE and then gogglebox didn't help , lol

I'm not too bad thanks. Have a good nap. I hate not being able to sleep some nights I don't go to bed till its time for Chris to go to work lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had 650ml of water and my cabbage is fully grown so I moved it to my beautiful expanding garden lol
After much debating I've decided to grow a tulip another demanding plant , think when I return to work il have to pick easier ones as won't be able to drink quite as often as I am doing now , but il see what happens when I'm there,
So I think I'm going to have to try get another hour or so sleep , was awake until 4am, not good,

Catch you later xxxxx

Vonnnnnnnnnnnnie, I missed u :(. Sorry I was trying to catch up on everyones diaries. Hopefully I will catch up with u later. I'm glad your having a lovely nap and catching up on sleep. I know what u mean about coffee, I have told my sis to hide the jar again, because I can't have coffee without biccys and I had a load of hob nobs with mine yesterday :rolleyes:, got to keep that biscuit tin away from me. I loved TOWIE last night, will chat to u about it later. I've drank 1 litre so far. I am going to try and walk 20 mins today in the garden and see how I go. I want to be able to do 45 mins by next week, so I am pushing myself each day. Of course if I get pain I will stop. Kathryn had a fab loss today. Gonna go and get some of that slimatee on the weekend :D . Speak soon hun xx

Catch you later xxxxx

Heyy fellow centurian, haha!

Sorry your sleeping has been crap lately. Is it because of the pain or have you just got into a bad sleep cycle? I always end up awake half the night when I have time off work, I'm naturally an evening person anyway so my body clock just gets all out of synch. So annoying as its a bugger to fix it!

I'm loving plant nanny so far, my dandylion grew a little this morning - woop! I'm still struggling drinking all the water it tells me to though, 4.5 litres a day!! Dread to think what I needed at my heaviest! How much are you drinking?

I'm off to watch TOWIE soon once I've caught up with BB, hectic Monday for me ;)

Back