Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I have my hospital appointment this afternoon with the surgeon, I'm scared of what he will say :(, wish me luck, I hope it goes well xx

Morning Vonnie - I hope everything goes well for you today, I will be thinking of you xx

I have my hospital appointment this afternoon with the surgeon, I'm scared of what he will say :(, wish me luck, I hope it goes well xx

As above Hun,
Hope its gone ok ,
I've got mine tomirrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Vonnie - I hope everything goes well for you today, I will be thinking of you xx

Hi Mandy ,
Was I'm office quite a but today doing my return to work meeting and recaps on policies and procedure,
So it was ok

Ok so today I was there 9.30 - 1.30,
A lot of that time was in office,
I was off tomorrow but she altered it I'm now going into my store 10 - 2, then will be going straight onto the hospital as it's my post op check up,
I'm now off Friday , but that does mean I can get to see Chan as I'm working 10 - 2 Thursday so will go straight for the train,
Off Friday , and then not back at work till Saturday 1 - 4pm, so can get train Saturday morning straight to work , so I'm happy with that :)
Phase to work went ok
I'm doing 4 hr shifts over 5 days for 2 wk
Then 2 wks at 6 hr shifts for 5 days,
My only concern is it said a chair in office she says it won't fit, as office to small you wouldn't be able to open door , do il just have to see how I manage, it was for when I was doing money /bankings and cashing tills at end of day ,

It still feels strange , I think I might feel better after tomorrow once I've been I'm my own store

Glad it wasn't as bad as you expected, that's nice you will get some time to go and see chan xx

I know it's worked out well her changing my day,
I hadn't even thought about it , it was Chan that said are you coming after work thurs till Saturday morning , lol

MESSAGE FOR CLOUDY Thanks for you kind wishes this morning xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just glad you're feeling a bit better about it now and know when you'll see Chan again. Not so bad when you have a timetable. Re no room for chair, is there not even space for a stool! What is it... a changing room? Lol
We're now going back on the M25 but not too busy so hopefully home in an hour. X

Just glad you're feeling a bit better about it now and know when you'll see Chan again. Not so bad when you have a timetable. Re no room for chair, is there not even space for a stool! What is it... a changing room? Lol We're now going back on the M25 but not too busy so hopefully home in an hour. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know , I even said that not even a fold up chair or stool ?

Hello lovely :wavey:, I'm glad your first day back at work went well for you. I agree with Cloudy a fold up chair would be nice for the office :rolleyes:. I'm so happy they have given you Friday off so you can go and see Chan, yay ! :). How has Day 1 of the challenge gone for you hun ? I have just posted mine on the thread. I hope I can catch up with you later tonight sis.

Kay xx

Evening hun I'm glad today went well - if they are doing a proper OH report on you they should provide a suitable chair/office to enable you to do your job!

Aww Chan will be over the moon to have you back :D xx

Hey vonny, great to hear you've been back at work. Glad its gone well for you hunny, i'm sure you'll settle back into the routine again in no time. Bet it'll be nice for you to go back to your shop tomorrow and see how much everyone has been missing you. Good luck for your hospital appointment xxx

Back