Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening, it's been a busy busy few days here and I'm only really just catching up now after our visitors have left. It's lovely having people to stay but exhausting. Partly my fault as I do buzz around making everything as good as it can be for people, just my way, though I should have burned off quite a few extra calories in the last four days.
You've been walking a lot considering how much pain you're in! Are you managing not to bend, squat or kneel at work?

Oh no it lost my copy paste, will have to re-write my reply to u lol :p once you've cleared your inbox. I will try again in a mo xx

Evening, it's been a busy busy few days here and I'm only really just catching up now after our visitors have left. It's lovely having people to stay but exhausting. Partly my fault as I do buzz around making everything as good as it can be for people, just my way, though I should have burned off quite a few extra calories in the last four days. You've been walking a lot considering how much pain you're in! Are you managing not to bend, squat or kneel at work?

So far I have managed to get round not kneeling, will just have to see long term

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vonnie a quick wave to my friends will try and catch up with you all soon. xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Vonnie I'm gonna have an early night now, my back is hurting a bit. Catch up with you tomorrow sis. Well done on day 1 of the challenge, together we'll have a smashing week this week ! Good luck for day 2. I will defo catch up with you tomorrow hun, have a fab day at work :hug99:. Night night.

Kay xx

Hi Vonnie a quick wave to my friends will try and catch up with you all soon. xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble , I'm so behind on diaries being back at work and I'm only doing part hours ATM but still can't fit it in ,

Vonnie I'm gonna have an early night now, my back is hurting a bit. Catch up with you tomorrow sis. Well done on day 1 of the challenge, together we'll have a smashing week this week ! Good luck for day 2. I will defo catch up with you tomorrow hun, have a fab day at work :hug99:. Night night. Kay xx

Ok Hun, hope your back is easier tomorrow,
I've just come to bed too ,

Morning Von :) that's quite a nice time for work, don't you think? Not too early that you have to get up at the crack of dawn and finished early enough to spend some time relaxing. Enjoy your afternoon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back