Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Ouch my back is hurting again :( think I need that rest day tomorrow. Going to have an early night Vonnie, feeling a bit sleepy. Hope work goes well for you tomorrow and well done for sticking with the challenge :):) catch up tomorrow sis. Night night .

Kay xx

Ouch my back is hurting again :( think I need that rest day tomorrow. Going to have an early night Vonnie, feeling a bit sleepy. Hope work goes well for you tomorrow and well done for sticking with the challenge :):) catch up tomorrow sis. Night night . Kay xx

Night night sis,
I'm ready for bed too , it's so hot though prob keep me awake xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear the pain isn't going and the locking is coming back. I wish there was something they could do to sort it for you. But I guess short of a joint replacement there isn't much they can do and I know from my dad having had three hips done they are loathe to do it when you are still so young. Hope you manage to get through tomorrow at work OK. :D

Yea it's all down to age, but I can't go on like this for 15 plus years :(

Have they said they definitely won't consider knee replacement for 15yrs then Von? Or just that they'd prefer not to have to until then? My hubby's Aunt had hers done two months ago, took quite a while to recover but is now so glad she went for it as she was in constant pain, day and night.
Hope you're having a better one today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Have they said they definitely won't consider knee replacement for 15yrs then Von? Or just that they'd prefer not to have to until then? My hubby's Aunt had hers done two months ago, took quite a while to recover but is now so glad she went for it as she was in constant pain, day and night. Hope you're having a better one today :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He kept saying I was young, but maybe when I go in jan and if I'm still in constant pain he might consider it ,

Worked 8 - 12 today, came home decided to mow the 3 lawns and cut 2 hedges , left the 3rd one it didn't look too bad,
It was sooo hot, soon drank my water over and above I think it will be today,
Had my painkillers resting on the sofa now ,
Working 1.30 - 5.30 tomorrow but will be leaving my store at 3.30 to travel back home to go to my local store to do the banking , then going straight for the train to go to stay with my little stud muffin lol,
Day off Friday back in work Saturday 12.30,

Next week I go onto 6 hr shifts for 2 weeks ,
Then I've a week hol ,

Vonnie thanks so much for your lovely words on my diary ;). I'm feeling much better now thanks, my sis came around again in the evening, she knew I was down, we got takeaway :p so I have had to take today as a day off from the challenge, back on it to tomorrow :D.

Your doing smashing on the challenge this week hun with all the exercise and water, well done lovely. Gosh the week has come around so quick, I just remember you going to Chan's last week :). I bet you really look forward to Thursdays :p. You were Super Vonic in the garden today ! I hope your knee is ok hun. I hope you'll be ok on the 6 hours shifts next week, I'm glad you have a week off after that. I hope we can catch up tonight, I will be logging off soon then TOWIE then bed. If not hopefully we will catch up with each other tomorrow. Take care sis, love u lots ! :hug99:

Kay xx

Evening lovely :wavey:, I hope you got to Chan's safely and I hope work went well for you. I miss not seeing you around on mins so much :sigh:, but I'm glad your week goes quick for you with work :). Hope you didn't get too much knee pain today. My back is better, I had a good day on the challenge :p, hope you did too. Hope to catch up with you later sis .

Kay xx

Evening lovely :wavey:, I hope you got to Chan's safely and I hope work went well for you. I miss not seeing you around on mins so much :sigh:, but I'm glad your week goes quick for you with work :). Hope you didn't get too much knee pain today. My back is better, I had a good day on the challenge :p, hope you did too. Hope to catch up with you later sis . Kay xx

Hi sis
Yea i got here safe and sound ,
It's another lovely day think I might go to the park xxx

Back