Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

How's your day been today Von?
I've had a lovely day with family, my eldest daughter's birthday and went to the pub for lunch but probably stayed within syns. I had sticky chicken salad, with the dressing on the side and only had a little of it, gave the croutons away and only had a taster pud of lemon meringue mess in a shot glass, so won't have been too bad. :)
It's been a bit cooler here today, thank goodness and although I have another few busy days lined up this week, I'm going to stick to the principles of the Salad Challenge as I really want to try and get down to the next stone bracket soon... though it won't be this Friday, I'm hoping it might be next week. :)

Evening lovely :wavey:, hope your well. I drank 2 litres today and I had a salad for lunch :D. How did your day go ?

Kay xx

How's your day been today Von? I've had a lovely day with family, my eldest daughter's birthday and went to the pub for lunch but probably stayed within syns. I had sticky chicken salad, with the dressing on the side and only had a little of it, gave the croutons away and only had a taster pud of lemon meringue mess in a shot glass, so won't have been too bad. :) It's been a bit cooler here today, thank goodness and although I have another few busy days lined up this week, I'm going to stick to the principles of the Salad Challenge as I really want to try and get down to the next stone bracket soon... though it won't be this Friday, I'm hoping it might be next week. :)

Oh that sounds a lovley day, food sounded yummy,
Yea give it a go it's great to get into the next stone bracket :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening lovely :wavey:, hope your well. I drank 2 litres today and I had a salad for lunch :D. How did your day go ? Kay xx

Hi I'm almost at 3 L,
And had fruit for lunch and salad for tea,
Angel :)

Evening Von I hope youve had a lovely day - Fantastic loss hun well done xx

Hi Sheila, today's been good thanks, and yea I'm pleased with the loss , aiming for another good week I want that 8 award back , I'm 1lb off it

Hi I'm almost at 3 L,
And had fruit for lunch and salad for tea,
Angel :)

Yay ! DAY 1 done :D hehe. I'm loving the angel :angel::p xx

Vonnie I'm having my slimatee now. Bit worried though, not seen the pf since yesterday even though I'm drinking the water :rolleyes: xx

Vonnie TV is crap at the mo, last of TOWIE on Wednesday :rolleyes:. But I think Chelsea in New York is back in August and also The X Factor will be starting too, so that's good :D. I think The Apprentice will be on too, do you watch that ? I love that show :p xx

Your angel is so much better than mine ,

hehe I saw Sheila use it once :D its in the smilies :):) xx

Vonnie TV is crap at the mo, last of TOWIE on Wednesday :rolleyes:. But I think Chelsea in New York is back in August and also The X Factor will be starting too, so that's good :D. I think The Apprentice will be on too, do you watch that ? I love that show :p xx

I know , can't believe it's the end on Wednesday , I don't usually watch the apprentice ,

Back