Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

The only thing I feel might of panicked me is been with area manager today and been doing Rotas for after my hol when I will be returning full time,
I feel like my confidence is lacking a bit so maybe this is panicking me ,
Quite a few days I'm on my own management wise , I was hoping for a week there would be 2 of us running it , till I found my mojo as it were, but other ppls hols etc won't allow it,
I know I can do it for gods sake what's wrong with me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm I get like that sometimes, like I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, all twitchy and don't know what I want to do. I go for a walk, that sometimes helps xx (Not that I'm trying to get rid of you!! ;))

Lol
That made me giggle :)

I'm home , going to get changed and shower and think I might just take 10 mins or so to unwind ,

Huge hugs. Can't really offer anything that will help but sympathise and hope your confidence soon comes back by the bucketload. Obviously 'they' know you can do it singlehanded but I'm sure I'd be the same as you.
Totally understand about not being able to be on here and the reasons why, I wasn't suggesting you should be, just that it's a shame you can't be, if you get what I mean. I'm sure in time, things will even out hun. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah sorry to hear you are struggling. You have bed through a lot thus year so just remember that. I am sure you will be fine at work ( hugs)

The only thing I feel might of panicked me is been with area manager today and been doing Rotas for after my hol when I will be returning full time,
I feel like my confidence is lacking a bit so maybe this is panicking me ,
Quite a few days I'm on my own management wise , I was hoping for a week there would be 2 of us running it , till I found my mojo as it were, but other ppls hols etc won't allow it,
I know I can do it for gods sake what's wrong with me :(

Oh no sis :(, hugs :hug99: . Hope your feeling better now. When will you be starting by yourself full time, is it next week ? I think that's too early. They should put someone with you, at least part time for opening and closing the store, you should not be on your own. Plus its a bigger store and more busy. I think you should speak with your Area Manager about it. What if you get really bad knee pain, there will be no one to cover the shopfloor for you, that doesn't sound right hun. I can understand for payroll reasons they cant bring someone in full time with you, but I'm sure they can get someone 4 hours in the morning with you to open and then someone 4 hours at the end of day to close and I'm guessing you'll have another girl that comes in the middle of the day to cover lunches ? What does your rota look like if you don't mind me asking ?

Kay xx

Night night sis, hope your ok now. I'm gonna watch Towie then bed, I've got weigh in tomorrow morning at group, not feeling too good about it :rolleyes:. Anyway will report back tomorrow. Hope work goes well for you and you get to Chans safely. Hopefully we'll catch up tomorrow evening.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Evening Von - sorry your feeling a bit panicked. Its probably fear due to being off for a long time, if they didnt think you capable they wouldnt entrust you to do it hun. Deep breaths and you will be fine chick xx

Thank you all so much for your kind words , il be fine just need to get on with it and stop being stupid xx
Night night everyone x

You're definitely not being stupid hun. You've been through a serious op and recovery and are still in a lot of pain. You're travelling backwards and forwards between work and Chans and starting back at work at a new store! That's a lot for ANYONE to be dealing with. I think you've done brilliantly, sticking to plan (even more strictly when doing the Challenges) on top of all that. It's not surprising you've succumbed to a few tears and a bit of a wobble, a lot of people would be in complete meltdown!
Hope you managed to sleep Von and things are a bit better today. Big hugs xx

You're definitely not being stupid hun. You've been through a serious op and recovery and are still in a lot of pain. You're travelling backwards and forwards between work and Chans and starting back at work at a new store! That's a lot for ANYONE to be dealing with. I think you've done brilliantly, sticking to plan (even more strictly when doing the Challenges) on top of all that. It's not surprising you've succumbed to a few tears and a bit of a wobble, a lot of people would be in complete meltdown! Hope you managed to sleep Von and things are a bit better today. Big hugs xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks so much Linda,
I know it is a lot to deal with , but still feel like I'm panicking over nothing really, I did sleep ok but as soon as I wake up it's the first thing on my mind,
Just getting ready to go not too bad a day as I start at 11.00, but leave my store to travel back home to go to the local store to do banking , so il be home earlier , then off to chans for a cuddle :),
Day off tomorrow , back at work Saturday lunch time ,

Back