Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Oh Kay, hugs hun, I'm sure it will blow over given a bit of time. Don't eat any more 'junk', you'll regret it later. Can you take yourself off out for a long walk or something? Hope you're ok and the Salad Challenge will soon knock off anything you've gained, you know that.

Thanks L for thinking of me ;), I really appreciate it, I replied on my diary xx

Well done on all the walking and sticking to plan. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Vonnie, I hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Vonnie :p, well done on your sts hun, that's brill. I'm having a week off plan, I need it, more about that on my diary lol. Hope you have a fab DAY 2 on the challenge, I saw your DAY 1 post, your doing fab hun ! :D Hope work flys by for you and you have another Super Vonic day ! ;)

Kay xx

Morning Vonnie :p, well done on your sts hun, that's brill. I'm having a week off plan, I need it, more about that on my diary lol. Hope you have a fab DAY 2 on the challenge, I saw your DAY 1 post, your doing fab hun ! :D Hope work flys by for you and you have another Super Vonic day ! ;) Kay xx

Thanks I'm ok with a sts for one week only lol,
Think your doing the right thing taking some time out , looking forward to seeing the painted nails ,
I'm just gating ready to leave for work , xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks I'm ok with a sts for one week only lol,
Think your doing the right thing taking some time out , looking forward to seeing the painted nails ,
I'm just gating ready to leave for work , xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok lovely have a fab day at work hun, I'm so proud of you Vonnie, you've had to deal with so many changes these last few weeks and your still hitting all your targets on the challenge :p. I know this will be the week when you smash past those 8's Super Vonic style ! :superwoman:. Got my fingers crossed for you sis ! :D Hopefully we'll catch up later tonight. Take care hun ;).

Kay xx

Back