Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hello Von :) Maybe now she's seen you struggle and in pain, you could make a further request for a stool? It's a good start that she's noticed, if it was the cops you'd get naff all so I'm glad your following her advice. Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi cookie,
Yes I'm going to take her advice and go back doing another 2 weeks on 6 hours xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only tomorrow afternoon then off for a week, I'm supposed to be going to beamish on Sunday with sis and bruv in law, but the weather isn't sounding too good :(, so it's a bit up in the air if we go or not, then on Monday I'm coming back to stay with chan, I've made a hair app for next Friday ,

Morning Von :)
I can't believe they're being so silly over a bloody stool!!!
Just in case I can't get on here whilst we're away... Have a fab week :)

Morning Von :) I can't believe they're being so silly over a bloody stool!!! Just in case I can't get on here whilst we're away... Have a fab week :)

My thoughts exactly Kathryn,
Never mind I'm off next week , yayyyyyyy
Have a fab week in burtha , xxxx

Hope you slept well and today goes super quick at work, yay to time off!! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yayyyyyy indeed :)
I hope it goes fast too,
Just getting ready to go for the train ,

Spoke to my area manager after my hol I'm doing another 2 weeks at 6 hours ,

Spoke to my area manager after my hol I'm doing another 2 weeks at 6 hours ,

Good to read that and hopefully can be extended if you still aren't up to full hours. Have a lovely day tomorrow if you do go out, though the forecast isn't good and then look forward to you posting a little more if you get the chance on your week off ;)

Hello sis, hope your well, I just got back and updated the salad thread. Hope your well hun, I'm just gonna catch up on my diary now, just had a quick peep at yours, will have proper catch up soon. So glad your Area Manager has given you less hours so you can ease into work slowly. Can your doc write a letter re the stool and sitting down arrangements ? its so silly of them really hun to not provide it :rolleyes:. Hope they can agree to something.

So glad you've got the week off, woohoo ! Enjoy it lovely :):)

Kay xx

Whoooo hooooooo
Just arrived at chans :)

Hope you have a lovely evening sis and good luck for weigh in tomorrow ! ;)

Kay xx

Happy to say ....................
3lb loss this morning thanks to Kay's salad challenge,
I've reclaimed my 8 st back , as I said on the salad thread one of these days the yo-yos thread is gonna snap, it's used that much,
Hope fully il cling on to it and reach my next award ,
Oh a week off now but hope not to do too much damage ,

Woohoo! Well done! I am on a yo yo thread too, let's hope it breaks when we are near the bottom!
Have a good day

Oh I need to get moving, need to go buy some fruit , think il go aldi not been for a few weeks , can't be bothered going to morrisons but if fruit not up to much at aldi that's where il end up

Back