Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Days been good, just having a cuppa ,
I just wandered round the shops , unfortunately Chan is working , he didn't leave till 12.30 so we had a nice lie in , lovely cuddly time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, it's a shame Chan has to work when you're off but at least you got a lie in this morning, and a cuddle ;)
Did you buy anything at the shops? When we went the other day, I had a look around but still can't quite bring myself to buy much, although once the weather turns colder I may have to, my coat from last year will be enormous on me, I'm happy to say. Enjoy your evening hun :)

Oh no, it's a shame Chan has to work when you're off but at least you got a lie in this morning, and a cuddle ;) Did you buy anything at the shops? When we went the other day, I had a look around but still can't quite bring myself to buy much, although once the weather turns colder I may have to, my coat from last year will be enormous on me, I'm happy to say. Enjoy your evening hun :)

No didn't buy anything , he's worked solid for the past 3 weeks , his boss is away so he running the shop, think he doing it till next Tuesday , he is dead on his feet I've told him not to do it again it's too much,
I think il be coming back Saturday from work as off sun and mon, and not in till lunch time Tuesday so I can leave Tuesday morning,
That will be nice,
I'm having to go back tomorrow as I'm doing the early fri which means me having to her up at 4.45 to get the first train fri morning , which I have done in the passed but it's a killer ,

Yuk to the early start tomorrow Von, that is a bit of a killer! Hope you are having an early tonight, to get enough sleep. How is your knee doing? Still less pain with the new painkillers?

Hi Linda
Yes ready to go bed now,
Knee is still hurting but the painkillers are now helping a lot ,

Evening Von - sorry you have to have an early start. Its good you got to spend time cuddling Chan though hun x

Hi Sheila
I'm out of the habit of early starts now lol,
Yea can't wait to go back Saturday evening :)

Oh no! You've had hardly ANY sleep then :( hope you don't fall asleep at work! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It was awful I just couldn't catch my sleep, work was ok went super fast which is good, even though I ended up doing an extra hour it flew, so I'm taking the hour back tomorrow and starting at 12.45 - 6.15, then going for the 6.40 train to chans staying till Tuesday morning due back in work at 11.15 so it not too much of an early start to get back,
Even though I was tired I went for a walk along the prom with bruv in law tonight , the illuminations are on now and it was the first week of the world firework competition , it on for the next 3 fridays, tonight was Sweden , anyway the walk was 6 mile so all together it says I've walked 9.84 mile today ,
I Better sleep tonight :)
Night night everyone,

Oh I'm still on plan :)

Just had e mail about my fit bit I've earned my 747 badge, which is climbing 4,000 flights of stairs since getting it :)

Well even though you were so tired, that's good about work and a shorter day today, brill, meaning you can get off to Chans. Walk sounds great, more interesting than a normal stroll on the prom! Our walk along the seafront yesterday was only about 2.5miles and it was very slow, as my m-in-law is over eighty and tiny, she only takes little steps, though considering how she was a year ago, walking that far is a real achievement for her, so I didnt mind.
Hope today whizzes by for you too!

That's a huge amount of stairs on your fit bit!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well even though you were so tired, that's good about work and a shorter day today, brill, meaning you can get off to Chans. Walk sounds great, more interesting than a normal stroll on the prom! Our walk along the seafront yesterday was only about 2.5miles and it was very slow, as my m-in-law is over eighty and tiny, she only takes little steps, though considering how she was a year ago, walking that far is a real achievement for her, so I didnt mind. Hope today whizzes by for you too! That's a huge amount of stairs on your fit bit!! :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love walking the prom it doesn't seem like it's a 6 mile walk, there's so much going on ,

Morning Von - boo to no sleep!! Well done on the walking thats a cracking achievement you should be proud of yourself. xx

Slept better last night, all that sea air :)
Enjoyed the walk although knee is sore and stiff today , it be right tho

Arrived at chans , I was so hungry on the train was thinking bout mc'd , but by the time I'd arrived I'd talked myself out of it , went to morrisons instead got a bag of salad and some wafer thin chicken , :)

And I'm soooooo glad I did coz I've wi and I've lost 4lb,

Back