Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening Von.. Just catching up... Well done on the fab loss! Whoop whoop xz

Thanks Kathryn x:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost track of whether you're still at Chan's house or working today but whichever it is, enjoy your day. How is your foodage going? Are we going to see another good Von loss this week? x

Ha ha it's confusing isn't it,
I left chans this morning started work at 11.15,
Food is still good , hoping for another loss :)

No walk along the prom tonight then Von? Will you be home tomorrow to see the next lot of fireworks? How's your foodage going? I've been rubbish today but tomorrow I'll be back on it, though I'm definitely looking at a gain when I weigh in the morning. Ho hum, my own fault for caving in but my excuse is totm looming and craving sweet stuff. :rolleyes:
Is it next week you have to go back to longer hours? :(

No walk along the prom tonight then Von? Will you be home tomorrow to see the next lot of fireworks? How's your foodage going? I've been rubbish today but tomorrow I'll be back on it, though I'm definitely looking at a gain when I weigh in the morning. Ho hum, my own fault for caving in but my excuse is totm looming and craving sweet stuff. :rolleyes: Is it next week you have to go back to longer hours? :(

No I didn't walk last night , but yes Ive been out tonight , finished work at 7, so walked onto prom and met bruv in law , saw the fireworks ,
Oh totm is a.bugger blooming cravings :(
Yes I've next week at 6hr days then start back full time the week after ,

Back