Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

...nope nothing has changed, I still miss u :(:(:( xx

Hope she's not poorly Kay. Obviously you haven't heard either. :confused:

I hope you're ok Von :wave_cry:

Hope she's not poorly Kay. Obviously you haven't heard either. :confused:

I hope you're ok Von :wave_cry:

I think she likes worrying us, especially her sis :( . Hope your ok hun, would be good to hear from you xx

Hi everyone, really sorry for being missing all week , it had been hectic at work and I have been in quite a lot of pain,
My sis hasn't been well so was looking after her in the evenings making sure she was eating and drinking,
I've only got till Saturday to work then I finish for 2 weeks hol,
I've made an appointment on Monday at docs to have an injection into my knee,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D I missed you lovely, how are you sis ? Oh no sorry your knee has been in pain :( and I hope your sis is feeling better too. Hows work going ? xx

I've just seen you write your in a hurry, I know this is probably just a flying visit from you. Night night sis and good luck for your knee injection on Monday, hope the pain goes away and you feel better soon :hug99:.

Kay xx

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D I missed you lovely, how are you sis ? Oh no sorry your knee has been in pain :( and I hope your sis is feeling better too. Hows work going ? xx

Hi Hun ,
Work had been busy , last week was my first week at full time , I was knackered lol and it agrevated my knee, hope the injection helps x

Nice to see you back von. Sorry you are in pain. Hope Dr can help. Hope your sister is on the mend xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi cheryl , I hope it does the trick too, can't make it any worse ,
Oh sis is fine now thanks , x

Hi Hun ,
Work had been busy , last week was my first week at full time , I was knackered lol and it agrevated my knee, hope the injection helps x

I wont keep you because its late and I know you must be tired but I can't wait to have a proper catch up when your off. I hope you'll manage ok with full time hours in the long term and its not too much strain on your knee. Good luck with this week, I hope it flys by for you and your holidays come around quick. Your mins friends are all here for you when your ready to come back hun. Hope your managing to stay on plan too, although I bet you can't find the time to eat :p. Take care lovely and look after yourself :):) xx

I wont keep you because its late and I know you must be tired but I can't wait to have a proper catch up when your off. I hope you'll manage ok with full time hours in the long term and its not too much strain on your knee. Good luck with this week, I hope it flys by for you and your holidays come around quick. Your mins friends are all here for you when your ready to come back hun. Hope your managing to stay on plan too, although I bet you can't find the time to eat :p. Take care lovely and look after yourself :):) xx

Ive not done too bad managed to stick to plan kind of,
I put the latest up date on my phone and it's driving me mad

It keeps freezing , I had to send the last post before I'd finished as it wouldn't scroll up any more ,
Anyway your right it's just s quick visit I need to go to bed ,
Night night lovely , hopefully il be on tomorrow night ,
Take care and sleep well sis
Love ya xxxxx

It keeps freezing , I had to send the last post before I'd finished as it wouldn't scroll up any more ,
Anyway your right it's just s quick visit I need to go to bed ,
Night night lovely , hopefully il be on tomorrow night ,
Take care and sleep well sis
Love ya xxxxx

Love you too :):) night night xx

Phew, it's great to know you're more or less ok. Not liking the fact you've been in pain, obviously but you've been checked and hope the injection gets you some relief. It has worked three times for me brilliantly (after 24hrs) but one time did nothing at all, so be warned, if you get more short term pain, don't panic, it eases up. Ice packs can help temporarily.
Sorry to hear your reasons for not being able to post, hope you get to see Chan very soon love, you must be missing him a lot xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Von... Good to hear from you hun!
Boooo to the knee pain. I hope the injection will give you some relief. Whoop to having time off work! Have you anything planned? Xxx

Phew, it's great to know you're more or less ok. Not liking the fact you've been in pain, obviously but you've been checked and hope the injection gets you some relief. It has worked three times for me brilliantly (after 24hrs) but one time did nothing at all, so be warned, if you get more short term pain, don't panic, it eases up. Ice packs can help temporarily. Sorry to hear your reasons for not being able to post, hope you get to see Chan very soon love, you must be missing him a lot xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh thanks Linda, I hope it does work

Morning Von... Good to hear from you hun! Boooo to the knee pain. I hope the injection will give you some relief. Whoop to having time off work! Have you anything planned? Xxx

Hi Kathryn, fingers crossed it helps x

Back