Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Travel safe and hope no delays. Watch out for that knee! Have a lovely time at Chans hun :)

Oh don't worry hun, I'm soldering on ;)
I slept ok work up a cous of times but got bk to sleep ,
Your going to be busy , but a great challenge for the rest of the year that Sheila and yourself have set up , Thankyou both xxx
Thanks for the TOWIE and mic reminder , whoo hoo excited , lol
Anyway I'm just getting ready to go for the train to go chans ;):);)
If I don't get bk on today as he's off tonight il catch you tomorrow ,
I'm sure il find you somewhere among the challenges ;)
Lots of love sis xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a safe journey hun and I hope you have a lovely time at Chans, speak soon sis :hug99: xx

Typical I feel like I'm getting a cold, throat a bit sore and starting to cough and sneeze, half ppl at work had it the last few weeks so suppose it's inevitable :(
I suppose at least I'm off ,

Oh dear need to get back to drinking water , been on plant nanny my plant has died , need to pick another plant , hmmm

Typical I feel like I'm getting a cold, throat a bit sore and starting to cough and sneeze, half ppl at work had it the last few weeks so suppose it's inevitable :(
I suppose at least I'm off ,

Oh dear need to get back to drinking water , been on plant nanny my plant has died , need to pick another plant , hmmm

Hello hun, missed you again, I'm having a shitty day :(, I need to get back on plant nanny too. Hope you cose up warm to keep that cold away. I've had 3 cups of coffee today :eek:, gosh better get a grip ,there is more of this weather to come and its giving me the munchies :rolleyes: xx

Hello Von. Hope you get rid of the cold and have a fab holiday. :D

Hi patsy
Hope your well hun,
It's not a full blown cold ATM, itchy throat and a niggly cough / sneezing ,
Hopefully it doesn't develop to be anything more x

Lol I was in the middle of typing looking for my little characters it took so long my phone battery died , lost my post oh well

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]:winter_brr: Oh I'm off to bed I'm freezing , xxx[/FONT]

I decided to make soup just had a bowl for my tea and I'm sorted for tomorrow,
I've made carrot, parsnip, and coriander ,

I decided to make soup just had a bowl for my tea and I'm sorted for tomorrow,
I've made carrot, parsnip, and coriander ,

Yummy, I love coriander in soups. How are you feeling today Von? Do you still feel like you have a cold coming or did you just need Chan cuddles and a good sleep? :rolleyes:

Yummy, I love coriander in soups. How are you feeling today Von? Do you still feel like you have a cold coming or did you just need Chan cuddles and a good sleep? :rolleyes:

Hi Linda ,
Feelings better today , definetly needed Chans cuddles ;)
And I've had considerably reduced knee pain which I'm really happy about ,

Brilliant Von, really pleased to hear about the knee pain reduction! We watched a bit of a programme on iPlayer last night (just because there was nothing else to watch lol) called The Kitchen. Have you seen it? There is one couple on there that reminded me of Leon and his wife from Gogglebox, they made me laugh.
He was saying about when they were on holiday in Italy and just ate bread rolls and something else, because (and he pulled a rather disgusted face) there was only all that Italian food on offer! :)

Brilliant Von, really pleased to hear about the knee pain reduction! We watched a bit of a programme on iPlayer last night (just because there was nothing else to watch lol) called The Kitchen. Have you seen it? There is one couple on there that reminded me of Leon and his wife from Gogglebox, they made me laugh. He was saying about when they were on holiday in Italy and just ate bread rolls and something else, because (and he pulled a rather disgusted face) there was only all that Italian food on offer! :)

Oh I not heard of that programme , I love Leon and June ,

Back