Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning Von, how's things there today? Have you got any interesting plans? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

His linda,
Not feeling so good , many trips to the loo and really bad stomach cramps and temperature and its started again today curled up on sofa :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

His linda,
Not feeling so good , many trips to the loo and really bad stomach cramps and temperature and its started again today curled up on sofa :(

BIG BIG BIG Hugs sis :bighug::bighug::bighug:, boo to the temperature :(, what happened ? xx

I was just going to say, drink plenty of fluids hun to wash out any toxins in your body. It's also a good idea to fast for a few hours until your stomach settles, have something light, like soup or just fruit like a banana to give you some energy. Like L said wrap up warm on your sofa. I think you must have caught a cold the other day when you posted this pic :winter_brr: you said you were freeeeeeeeezing, I think that's where the temperature has come from. You got your bed socks on ? :D I always get cold hands and feet too.

Kay xx

Is that totm pains Von or do you think you've got a bug or something too? Just stayed on the sofa, where you're warm and resting. Its horrid outside here, tipping down... so I'm planning a nice easy afternoon too. x

No not totm , must be a bug it laid me out for 2 days still had it a bit earlier but fingers crossed seems to be settling down now

I was just going to say, drink plenty of fluids hun to wash out any toxins in your body. It's also a good idea to fast for a few hours until your stomach settles, have something light, like soup or just fruit like a banana to give you some energy. Like L said wrap up warm on your sofa. I think you must have caught a cold the other day when you posted this pic :winter_brr: you said you were freeeeeeeeezing, I think that's where the temperature has come from. You got your bed socks on ? :D I always get cold hands and feet too. Kay xx

I had a drink of tea before chan went round lunchtime , it set everything off again , so stuck to water but not as much as I should of drank , I had a banana at 7 ish , that's all I've eaten ,
Hope it's settled now hate feeling like this :(

Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I slept most of the day again , and yea bed socks are on

Afternoon hun, gosh you were up late last night sis, I got your messages, thanks lovely, miss u lots when your not here. Hope you managed a good nights sleep and your feeling better today. Hope we can catch up later :hug99:.

Kay xx

ps. Oh and just thought I'd let you know, it's raining apples in my garden again :eek:, but we can talk about that on pm, once your feeling better xx

Afternoon hun, gosh you were up late last night sis, I got your messages, thanks lovely, miss u lots when your not here. Hope you managed a good nights sleep and your feeling better today. Hope we can catch up later :hug99:. Kay xx ps. Oh and just thought I'd let you know, it's raining apples in my garden again :eek:, but we can talk about that on pm, once your feeling better xx

Im feeling loads better today thanks ,
Oh my goodness the apples have returned it's very strange ;)

Back