Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wi this morning lost 4 lb,
Prob due to being ill , it will no doubt be back on next week ,
But want to try and keep it off

Thanks Sheila , was horrible really knocked me off my feet ,
Hoes your day going hun x

Bugs are awful hun they really do take it out of you. Just take it easy for a few days.

Im ok thanks hun - currently babysitting so catching up when I can on minis lol. x

Im feeling loads better today thanks ,
Oh my goodness the apples have returned it's very strange ;)

Wi this morning lost 4 lb,
Prob due to being ill , it will no doubt be back on next week ,
But want to try and keep it off

The apples, erm yes they have :rolleyes: but more importantly .........

Well done on your fab loss Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :bliss: I'm so happy for you sis :D. 4lbs is a fantastic loss ! I know the conditions in which you lost them were not ideal, but I'm glad its a loss all the same, and I'm happy that you are feeling better. Are your stats up to date now ? Does that mean your only 4lbs away from that famous number 8 Von ? :eek::D Whoop ! Next week its gonna be Super Vonic all the way ! :superwoman: :p I'm going to go and update your loss now on the challenge thread.

ps. I've been looking everywhere for your yummy sweetcorn and celery soup recipe from last year, I wanted to ask you if you don't mind sharing it with the girls on the soup thread hun, would really appreciate that, only once your feeling better lovely ;).

Kay xx

The apples, erm yes they have :rolleyes: but more importantly ......... Well done on your fab loss Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :bliss: I'm so happy for you sis :D. 4lbs is a fantastic loss ! I know the conditions in which you lost them were not ideal, but I'm glad its a loss all the same, and I'm happy that you are feeling better. Are your stats up to date now ? Does that mean your only 4lbs away from that famous number 8 Von ? :eek::D Whoop ! Next week its gonna be Super Vonic all the way ! :superwoman: :p I'm going to go and update your loss now on the challenge thread. ps. I've been looking everywhere for your yummy sweetcorn and celery soup recipe from last year, I wanted to ask you if you don't mind sharing it with the girls on the soup thread hun, would really appreciate that, only once your feeling better lovely ;). Kay xx

Hi yes stats up to date , :)
That blooming number 8 lol,
Yea il post the recipe x

Oh Von, its not nice that you've been poorly but wahey, 4lbs off is great. If you eat carefully and drink lots of fluids, that should help you get better again and with luck, the weight will stay off. You're so close to getting back to your eight stone off! :scale:

Oh Von, its not nice that you've been poorly but wahey, 4lbs off is great. If you eat carefully and drink lots of fluids, that should help you get better again and with luck, the weight will stay off. You're so close to getting back to your eight stone off! :scale:

Ive have munched a bit today but bought a stew pack in for tomorrow so will be better focused

Glad you're feeling better hun and well done on the loss however you came by it. It might not go back on so long as you don't end up with mega munchies now you're feeling better. :D

Lol patsy you know me so well , yep I've munched a bit tonight but determined to be organised better tomorrow and all next week

Lol patsy you know me so well , yep I've munched a bit tonight but determined to be organised better tomorrow and all next week

...will you do the soup challenge with us Von pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D we'll all have your celery and sweetcorn soup :) , we can both do Get Fit :p xx

...will you do the soup challenge with us Von pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D we'll all have your celery and sweetcorn soup :) , we can both do Get Fit :p xx

Oh go on then lol ;)

I've bought a stew / soup pack of veg to do tomorrow, but I was tempted to buy celery etc but changed my mind, I also thought about broccoli and dairy lea blue cheese kind of like broccoli and Stilton , and I liked the sound of the cauli and cheese recipe posted on the thread ,

While I'm still off next week il go turbo , supervonic needs to go supersonic ,
So super Vonic in da house lol

lol @ Super vonic needs to go super sonic ! :D hehe that rhymes sis. Yay ! Vonnie doing the challenge with us ! Whoop ! :p

I'm just watching xfactor then will be on after if your still on sis xx

Back