Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Gooooooooooood Morning sis :D. Hope you had a good nights sleep lovely. I'm just on the soup challenge thread. Everyone has posted their results this morning and they have all done amazingly well :p, I'm so happy for all of them. I'm just working on the results spreadsheet now :p xx

Gooooooooooood Morning sis :D. Hope you had a good nights sleep lovely. I'm just on the soup challenge thread. Everyone has posted their results this morning and they have all done amazingly well :p, I'm so happy for all of them. I'm just working on the results spreadsheet now :p xx

Hiya :)
I've been in the thread , they have all done brilliant yayyyyy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starting kays soup challenge today, loved it when I did it earlier in the year :)

On the down side the 4lb Id lost Saturday morning , well 2.5 / 3 of the little boogers have found me again , where the hell were they hiding lol,
Oh well I was expecting it really as I'd been sick for 2 days prior to getting the loss,

So much for being 12lb from my lowest weight , back to 1stone 1 lb , :(
Oh well hope the soup challenge will get me closer :)

Going to pop off for a while ,
I've got soup to make and water to drink lol
Bye bye for now xxxx

Evening Sis :),

I didn't have time to make a fresh batch of soup today, after doing the updates this morning, my day kind of started late. Luckily I have some in my freezer from last time when I did the challenge, so I warmed up my tomato and coriander soup. I didn't get to do plant nanny but I have nearly finished my 2 litres. I'm doing Get Fit this week because of work, not sure if I will manage the 2.5L with all the peeing :giggle:. I hope your turbo day has gone well. Looking forward to your post later. I'm just having my slimatee now and catching up on mins.

Oh MIC is on tonight Vonnnie on E4, new series, can't wait. I've seen the 2 episodes of Towie, its good, they've got 2 new faces in there now, a boy and a girl. I think you'll like the new series.

Ok catch u later sis :hug99: xx

Evening Von - dont worry about the fluctuation in the scales hun you've not been well. Enjoy the soup challenge, you do really well when your on it xx

Evening Sis :), I didn't have time to make a fresh batch of soup today, after doing the updates this morning, my day kind of started late. Luckily I have some in my freezer from last time when I did the challenge, so I warmed up my tomato and coriander soup. I didn't get to do plant nanny but I have nearly finished my 2 litres. I'm doing Get Fit this week because of work, not sure if I will manage the 2.5L with all the peeing :giggle:. I hope your turbo day has gone well. Looking forward to your post later. I'm just having my slimatee now and catching up on mins. Oh MIC is on tonight Vonnnie on E4, new series, can't wait. I've seen the 2 episodes of Towie, its good, they've got 2 new faces in there now, a boy and a girl. I think you'll like the new series. Ok catch u later sis :hug99: xx

Hiya :)
Yes it's not that easy drinking so much and working lol,
Thanks for the reminder for MIC I've put s reminder on,

Evening Von - dont worry about the fluctuation in the scales hun you've not been well. Enjoy the soup challenge, you do really well when your on it xx

Thanks Sheila ,
It's just gets to me how much messing about im doing ,
Yep hopefully the soup challenge will get me back on track :)

How was work hun ?

Brrrrrrr
3L of water does nothing for trying to keep warm lol

Vonnie you do know for the Soup Challenge on Turbo I've changed it to 2.5L, because Soup already contains so much water. Don't want there to be a flood in your tum hun :D xx

Vonnie you do know for the Soup Challenge on Turbo I've changed it to 2.5L, because Soup already contains so much water. Don't want there to be a flood in your tum hun :D xx

Lol, yea I saw and then forgot , typical x

I'm just off for a quick shower before MIC,

If I don't get back on , night night everyone , catch you tomorrow xxxxx

I'm just off for a quick shower before MIC,

If I don't get back on , night night everyone , catch you tomorrow xxxxx

Me too I think it starts at 9pm :eek:. Ok sis catch u tomorrow lovely xx

Back