Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I need to do what you did and look back at my diary tomorrow. I want to check my progress since I started :rolleyes: I know I wont be chuffed. There are people that have lost what I have in half the time :rolleyes:, I've wasted so much time messing around. You know sis in my head I would love to be get my 5.5 stone back by the end of the year but my heart keeps saying its not gonna happen and I will sts :( xx

Yes I wasn't thrilled when I looked at mine,
I feel the same , I mess around so much then get down and depressed,
But can't seem to stop myself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I wasn't thrilled when I looked at mine,
I feel the same , I mess around so much then get down and depressed,
But can't seem to stop myself

Well at least were both on the 2015 challenge and the soup one, we have to do this sis and keep encouraging each other ! :D xx

Well at least were both on the 2015 challenge and the soup one, we have to do this sis and keep encouraging each other ! :D xx

Yeh I've signed up for the challenge but I'm not confident that il be where I want to be by xmas,

But if I keep thinking that it won't get me anywhere,
So have to be positive , or try to be

Yea was just thinking the same myself ,
Night night sleep well sis :):):) xxxx

Big Hugs :bighug: xx

Good morning :) such a lot to catch up on! Lol. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well a few days ago, hope you've totally recovered now hun.
Have a good day xx

Good morning :) such a lot to catch up on! Lol. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well a few days ago, hope you've totally recovered now hun. Have a good day xx

Ha ha Kathryn , I know pages have flown by lol
Feeling loads better but wouldn't say 100% , dont really know how to explain it , can just tell something still hanging around

Ok I need to get moving ,
Chan just left :(
Plus side he is off tomorrow and Thursday :)

Ok off to get some shopping , catch you later xxx

Thanks you two, lol you know I need watching , I was a good girl , ;)
Not even any shopping Hokey Cokey lol

Back