Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening Von - I hope youve had a relaxing day hunni x

I have thanks Sheila, apart from getting my nails done I've done nothing ,

Are you ready for an early night hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not in a good place today :(
Argued with chan last night , went off on one saying he doesn't care about my feelings ,

Feeling really teary ,

Argued with chan last night , went off on one saying he doesn't care about my feelings ,

Feeling really teary ,

Oh dear Von - sorry to hear that. Can you text him and patch things up? Sometimes they can be a bit insensitive, they just don't see things the way us girls do and empathy is difficult for most guys. My lovely hubby (the cold whisperer!) admits that he struggles to pick up on my feelings sometimes and has to have things spelled out to him. *hugs* xx

Oh dear Von - sorry to hear that. Can you text him and patch things up? Sometimes they can be a bit insensitive, they just don't see things the way us girls do and empathy is difficult for most guys. My lovely hubby (the cold whisperer!) admits that he struggles to pick up on my feelings sometimes and has to have things spelled out to him. *hugs* xx

He rung but nothing was said,really , think he was just checking I was still here as I said I was going home today instead of tomorrow

Oh Von, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you're ok (((hugs))) xx

I'm ok , just feel really low,
It's not been the best 2 weeks that I've been here, with being ill most of week 1, and not really flushed with Money so that puts the breaks on things a bit,
I'm annoyed with myself for being off plan most of the 2 weeks ,
Oh maybe I'm just lashing out at him coz no one else is here ,
I don't think it should be pmt but I could be wrong , if it's about a week away that explains a lot .
And I just realised I didn't get anymore of the supplements which did seem to be helping ,

Feeling really teary ,

Evening hun I just sent you a pm , I've only just come on your diary and seen this :(:(. R u ok ? xx

Vonnie I'm just catching up on your latest posts, the fact that he called you and wanted to check if your ok and still there shows he wants you to stay, don't go back a day early, wait till he comes home tonight hun, talk it out and hopefully you will make up, like you both always do :) xx

Feeling really teary ,

Oh Vonnie.... wish we could literally transport huge hugs to you, no wonder you're feeling tearful. Hope you get things sorted between you and quickly. xxx

Looks like I missed you tonight sis :(, I'm worried, I hope things workout ok with you and Chan and your feeling better real soon.

Big big hugs :bighug:. I'm logging off now I need to go and have my tea. I will try and pm you in the week to see how your getting on. Hope work goes well for you hun. Look after yourself and speak soon.

From your sis xxxxxxxxxxx

Vonnie I'm just catching up on your latest posts, the fact that he called you and wanted to check if your ok and still there shows he wants you to stay, don't go back a day early, wait till he comes home tonight hun, talk it out and hopefully you will make up, like you both always do :) xx

Oh i don't know kay , I feel like I'm totally losing the plot ,
Yea I was packing my stuff this morning crying like an idiot,
I just feel like he takes me for granted ,
Oh it's prob all bladdy hormones ,

Oh Vonnie.... wish we could literally transport huge hugs to you, no wonder you're feeling tearful. Hope you get things sorted between you and quickly. xxx

Thanks Linda ,
I'm sure il be fine ,
Just feeling sorry for myself ,
Thanks for the hugs just what I needed xx

Looks like I missed you tonight sis :(, I'm worried, I hope things workout ok with you and Chan and your feeling better real soon. Big big hugs :bighug:. I'm logging off now I need to go and have my tea. I will try and pm you in the week to see how your getting on. Hope work goes well for you hun. Look after yourself and speak soon. From your sis xxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your tea hun , don't worry bout me il be fine , arnt I always ;)
Lots of love xxxxxx

Oh i don't know kay , I feel like I'm totally losing the plot ,
Yea I was packing my stuff this morning crying like an idiot,
I just feel like he takes me for granted ,
Oh it's prob all bladdy hormones ,

There's an awful lot of women complaining of exactly the same thing about their men Von, me included. Sometimes its our fault for not telling them what it is we want them to take notice of but I don't think they make much effort to find that out for themselves. Obviously there are exceptions to that but of almost every couple I know, the repeated moan is that we women are taken for granted and that our men don't understand us. Or our bladdy hormones :rolleyes:
You know we're all here for you hun. xx

There's an awful lot of women complaining of exactly the same thing about their men Von, me included. Sometimes its our fault for not telling them what it is we want them to take notice of but I don't think they make much effort to find that out for themselves. Obviously there are exceptions to that but of almost every couple I know, the repeated moan is that we women are taken for granted and that our men don't understand us. Or our bladdy hormones :rolleyes: You know we're all here for you hun. xx

Yes your right Linda . There is a few of us at the moment ,

Back