Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Turn your back hun /kick!! There, now we need to turn our backs on the food and do ourselves a favour. Chin up hun, we're just human, we make mistakes but we can move on from them too. Hugs hun xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Give it a good boot , cheers Linda your a star xx
Hope your feeling better hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had THREE pf visits this morning lol so hopefully cleared out a bit! Made some good fresh vegetable soup earlier and just having a bowlful. Good to be back on the healthier stuff :)
Hope you can get that mojo working again hun. Just let me know if I need to put the pointy boots on, or borrow hubby's old steel toe-capped! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've had THREE pf visits this morning lol so hopefully cleared out a bit! Made some good fresh vegetable soup earlier and just having a bowlful. Good to be back on the healthier stuff :) Hope you can get that mojo working again hun. Just let me know if I need to put the pointy boots on, or borrow hubby's old steel toe-capped! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks il bear it in mind , steel toe caps might do the trick lol x

How's your day been today Von? Are you back at Chan's or not? I get confoosed as to where you are :rolleyes:

Ha ha I know I confuse myself,
I'm at mine , won't be back at chans till nx days off Wednesday and Thursday,

I've been covering another branch today , it's s lot quiter than my store so felt like a long day ,

Good wise still not doing brilliant , but I'm determined to get focused I really need too ,

Ha ha I know I confuse myself,
I'm at mine , won't be back at chans till nx days off Wednesday and Thursday,

I've been covering another branch today , it's s lot quiter than my store so felt like a long day ,

Good wise still not doing brilliant , but I'm determined to get focused I really need too ,

Hey ho, these things are sent to try us... I'd not like being sent off to another store either, bit unsettling but guess its all part of the job. Shame it made the day drag as that's never fun. I much prefer to be busy, wherever I am.
Wish there was a secret to getting you focussed again that we could wave a wand and kerching, supervonic was back on plan! xxx

Hey ho, these things are sent to try us... I'd not like being sent off to another store either, bit unsettling but guess its all part of the job. Shame it made the day drag as that's never fun. I much prefer to be busy, wherever I am. Wish there was a secret to getting you focussed again that we could wave a wand and kerching, supervonic was back on plan! xxx

Oh I wish there was a magic wand ,

Hi Mandy,
Working all weekend hun,
Hope yours is s good one xx

Oh goodness - do you get time off in the week to make up for working all weekend? I hope it goes quickly for you. I'm meeting my friend/sister-in-law (we've known each other since we were seven!) and we are shopping and lunching tomorrow xx

Oh goodness - do you get time off in the week to make up for working all weekend? I hope it goes quickly for you. I'm meeting my friend/sister-in-law (we've known each other since we were seven!) and we are shopping and lunching tomorrow xx

Oh nice, have s fab day :)
Yes I'm usual off Wednesday and Thursday but I had Sunday , Monday this week to make my hol a bit longer, I'm working till nx Wednesday ,

OH DEAR
OH DEAR
OH DEAR

SO ASHAMED, ANNOYED AND STUPID,
we I've wi this morning and it's showing a 7lb gain :(:(
They are different scales but I don't think it makes that much difference ,

But I've seen the dreaded result had a tantrum now it's time to move on and get things sorted ,
why why why do I keep doing this ?

OH DEAR
OH DEAR
OH DEAR

But I've seen the dreaded result had a tantrum now it's time to move on and get things sorted ,

I'm sorry about the gain Vonnie - different scales do have wildly different readings though so it might not be as big a gain as you think. Either way, you have all the determination inside you that you'll need to lose that and more and we are all here to support you and cheer you on *big hugs* xx

OH DEAR
OH DEAR
OH DEAR

Oh Von :( I'm gonna get those boots out!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Way to go Vonnie! Hold that good feeling and face down the food monster tomorrow!! Love ya hun! You need to love yourself and enjoy your food again, don't fight it! :)

Your rightly Linda,
I need to remember how good I felt a good stone or so lighter,
Your post the other night made me think aswell , I do tend to be too strict when I'm "on plan"
Looking for different options and as you suggested puddings prob would help,

Back