Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Still not been to sleep :(
Went down to make a brew just come bk to bed alarm goes off in 2 hours ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't sleep at all , how am I gonna get through today at work :(
Chan rang he had accident early hours , there's s narrowing in the road with bollards he pressed brake to go between them road was very slippy and it was foggy car skidded into the bollards , he think it's broke the radiator ;(
Great start to new year

hi yvonne, i remember chatting to you from before...so sorry you had such a bad start, hope your friend is ok xx
hope you can get to catch up on sleep xx

hi yvonne, i remember chatting to you from before...so sorry you had such a bad start, hope your friend is ok xx hope you can get to catch up on sleep xx

Hi kazz
Nice to hear from you again:)
He said he's ok but car not so lucky :(
I feel shattered now , definitely an early night tonight,
Xx

Morning Von
Love to u. Glad Chan is ok thats the real important bit my lovely. Old metal can be fixed, its just the whole inconvenience and finance of it all. Are you at work or can u just chill and laze about today? Try and have a rest. X

Morning Von Love to u. Glad Chan is ok thats the real important bit my lovely. Old metal can be fixed, its just the whole inconvenience and finance of it all. Are you at work or can u just chill and laze about today? Try and have a rest. X

Hi bubble.

Yes that's so true at least he ok , he is well stressed with it tho , but I'm going tomorrow after work to stay as I'm not back in work till lunch Friday , taking bank hol time owed ,
Yea I'm working today , I feel ok ATM ,
How's you hun ?
Did you have a good xmas ?
And happy new year to you and your family , x

Oh Von, poor you not sleeping but hardly surprising after hearing about Chan. The important thing is he's not hurt, but annoying all the same to get it repaired. Hope yoake it through today without falling asleep! X

Thanks Linda , didn't hear from chan till 6.30, I was getting ready for work so can't blame my no sleep on that ,

Night night
Off to bed now
xxx

:):)

Been in bed since 11, still not been asleep grrrrr

...oh no was that the night we were chatting till late ? :rolleyes: I kept u up and u had work :banghead:

Still not been to sleep :(
Went down to make a brew just come bk to bed alarm goes off in 2 hours ,

:sigh: oh no

I didn't sleep at all , how am I gonna get through today at work :(
Chan rang he had accident early hours , there's s narrowing in the road with bollards he pressed brake to go between them road was very slippy and it was foggy car skidded into the bollards , he think it's broke the radiator ;(
Great start to new year

:(:( So sorry to hear about Chan hun, hope he's ok. This is the last thing you both need at the start of the year. Anyway I'm glad he's come out of it ok. Big hugs to you sis, hope your having a better day.

Love ya xx

:bighug:

Thanks Linda , didn't hear from chan till 6.30, I was getting ready for work so can't blame my no sleep on that ,

Ah, just one of *those* nights, that are so annoying and frustrating when for seemingly no reason, sleep just won't happen. I know what you mean and commiserate. Hope you manage an early one tonight and get a good restful night xx

Hi bubble.

Yes that's so true at least he ok , he is well stressed with it tho , but I'm going tomorrow after work to stay as I'm not back in work till lunch Friday , taking bank hol time owed ,
Yea I'm working today , I feel ok ATM ,
How's you hun ?
Did you have a good xmas ?
And happy new year to you and your family , x

Happy new year to you too Von. Have had a good Christmas thank you. I am now ready to try and join you all again.
Not sure how I'll do as I don't seem to get a lot of bubbletime at the moment but the new years resolution is to make time.
Hope you get a better nights sleep and I'm sure seeing Chan tomorrow will make him smile. Take care lovely lady. x

Sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping again Von you'll have to get your hypnosis app going again. Glad Chan is OK and a car can be fixed easily if expensively it's people that matter so try not to worry about it. Hope work passes quickly till you can get back to catching up on your sleep.

Yea think il have to try it again ,
That's what I told him but he stressed still x

:):) ...oh no was that the night we were chatting till late ? :rolleyes: I kept u up and u had work :banghead: :sigh: oh no :(:( So sorry to hear about Chan hun, hope he's ok. This is the last thing you both need at the start of the year. Anyway I'm glad he's come out of it ok. Big hugs to you sis, hope your having a better day. Love ya xx :bighug:

No wasn't same night hun , not your fault lol

Chans ok thanks , think the car maybe had it tho he said the radiator was cracked and the car ain't worth spending a lot on :(

That's our start to the new year , typical
I'm going chans tonight and come bk fri at 12.30, can't wait ;)

Back