Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Ah, just one of *those* nights, that are so annoying and frustrating when for seemingly no reason, sleep just won't happen. I know what you mean and commiserate. Hope you manage an early one tonight and get a good restful night xx

Last night was loads better ,
Do f want too many nights like that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year to you too Von. Have had a good Christmas thank you. I am now ready to try and join you all again. Not sure how I'll do as I don't seem to get a lot of bubbletime at the moment but the new years resolution is to make time. Hope you get a better nights sleep and I'm sure seeing Chan tomorrow will make him smile. Take care lovely lady. x

Can't wait to see him ,
He sent a tx saying he really missing me , bless :):)

So it starts fresh today
But all I can think about is s bacon butty , ;)
NOOOOOOO VON YOU CAN DO THIS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lines are drawn
Be good xxxxx

You could plan in bacon with your hex b bread couldn't you? and maybe throw an egg in there too for extra filling power? xx

Thanks Linda , just said above to cheryl I never thought of that , but it would of been from the cafe or Gregg's as I'm at work ,

Ive just got to chans ,
He's at work but can't wait to see him but I have to persevere a good few hours yet

Hello lovely :wavey:,

I hope your having a good time at Chans. I miss u :). How is the plan going for you ?

Kay xx

Not fully committed yet :(
I need to get it sorted tho

yay ! your here ! :p don't go sis, pf is here I will be back in a sec lol, just started plant nanny, brb ok xx

Back