Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Going back s few posts , yes still got my filter bottle , it's at work collecting dust ;)
Il start using it , promise

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going back s few posts , yes still got my filter bottle , it's at work collecting dust ;)
Il start using it , promise

see I remembered :D

You know one thing I won't miss about being big, is Indian wedding, did I tell u about that ? :rolleyes: Well when I'm bigger I look even more older, then you get the dirty uncles hitting on you, it's so tempting to dunk their face in the piping hot vindaloo at the buffet table :p xx

No you've not mentioned it ,
Mmm nice lol
That's another motivator

No you've not mentioned it ,
Mmm nice lol
That's another motivator

Yep creepy, I generally prefer not to attend all the functions, there are so many with Indian weddings its a large affair. I think in Chans culture its quite the same in Iran, family and food and celebrations are a big thing xx

Yep creepy, I generally prefer not to attend all the functions, there are so many with Indian weddings its a large affair. I think in Chans culture its quite the same in Iran, family and food and celebrations are a big thing xx

Oh yea , they go one for days , he's told me about them , it's a big part of their culture

I'm looking forward to your update tomorrow hun. I hope your day goes smashing :D. Loved loved loved chatting tonight, we've not done this for a while. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Going to sign off now and do some S&S reading before bedtime.

Love ya !

Speak soon sis :p xx

I'm looking forward to your update tomorrow hun. I hope your day goes smashing :D. Loved loved loved chatting tonight, we've not done this for a while. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Going to sign off now and do some S&S reading before bedtime. Love ya ! Speak soon sis :p xx

You've made me more determined to go we tomorrow , thanks sis x

Oh yes read it all and get rearing to go on Monday ,
I've loved it too xxx:):)

Catch ya soon hun,
Night night xxxxx

You've made me more determined to go we tomorrow , thanks sis x Oh yes read it all and get rearing to go on Monday , I've loved it too xxx:):) Catch ya soon hun, Night night xxxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That should say " do well tomorrow"

You've made me more determined to go we tomorrow , thanks sis x

Oh yes read it all and get rearing to go on Monday ,
I've loved it too xxx:):)

Catch ya soon hun,
Night night xxxxx

I just wanted to add some of your extracts from last year on your diary are really brilliant `the self talking stuff especially' I haven't told u this before, but I read some of it back as motivational talk to myself, its has really helped and your `for and against list ' I also mentioned this on my diary today. You really are an inspiration hun, we've just lost our way somewhere along the way, we just need to get back on track. This is our year ,we will do it promise ;) xx

I just wanted to add some of your extracts from last year on your diary are really brilliant `the self talking stuff especially' I haven't told u this before, but I read some of it back as motivational talk to myself, its has really helped and your `for and against list ' I also mentioned this on my diary today. You really are an inspiration hun, we've just lost our way somewhere along the way, we just need to get back on track. This is our year ,we will do it promise ;) xx

Oh thanks hun that's so nice of you to say ,
I sometimes go bk myself to remind me why I started this and why I want to carry on , if that makes sense x

Been nice to read you two jabbering away this eve ;-) you'll both do just brilliantly this year xx

Hi Rosie ,
Yes it been like old times , I loved it :)

Hope your well hun and giving "the king" loads of cuddles xx

Ohh yes the king demands cuddles whilst he eats his breakfast each morning! The cutie. Not so bad when its fine but I ended up drenched the other day! I'm good thanks just trying to claw back after Christmas, same as everyone else I think! X

Ahhh lol I love him :)
It's raining here today so not too sure what il be doing wanted to buy some fruit but the market isn't on Wednesdays , I should of gone yesterday, so it will be either morrisons or oh I could go Aldi or wait till tomorrow for the market ,

Have a fab day hun , oh yes I'm clawing like mad lol

Hi Von, I'm catching up on diaries, I hope you are well and I can see that you are feeling positive about getting back to plan after Christmas. I've been back on plan this week so far and I have high hopes that I will get rid of the extra weight I gained in the next two weeks. Take care xx

Hi Mandy ,
Yay to getting back on plan ,
I'm not quite there 100% but I'm hoping by next week I will

Hi Mandy ,
Yay to getting back on plan ,
I'm not quite there 100% but I'm hoping by next week I will

Yep, it's difficult to get your head back in the game isn't it? Those bad habits are really hard to break and Christmas is such a foodfest!! You'll smash it next week xx

Back