Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Yep, it's difficult to get your head back in the game isn't it? Those bad habits are really hard to break and Christmas is such a foodfest!! You'll smash it next week xx

I hope so, I did okish yesterday until Chan opened cashew nuts, if I'm on plan and fully committed I can resist but with wavering a bit ATM it didn't take much for me to have some,

I need to get myself sorted, even feeling bloated and ugly isn't cutting it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely von, finally found my way to your diary, sorry but I was always a bit on the slow side lol
Remember hun, this is our year, we can do it !!!
I just found a fantastic little inspirational quote I am trying to add to my signature (not very successfully I might add lol )...

Weight loss is like driving: if you ever veer off the road just make a u turn and head back in the right direction!

I like that cos there is no blame apportioned to it and I do really want to overcome this guilt of being human ...so have a great day hun and those cashew nuts are yesterday's news xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely von, finally found my way to your diary, sorry but I was always a bit on the slow side lol Remember hun, this is our year, we can do it !!! I just found a fantastic little inspirational quote I am trying to add to my signature (not very successfully I might add lol )... Weight loss is like driving: if you ever veer off the road just make a u turn and head back in the right direction! I like that cos there is no blame apportioned to it and I do really want to overcome this guilt of being human ...so have a great day hun and those cashew nuts are yesterday's news xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay lily
Glad you came to my diary :)
Love that quote , il try remember it when I lose my way xx

Yay lily
Glad you came to my diary :)
Love that quote , il try remember it when I lose my way xx

Took me a while but I got here in the end lol
Yeah that's definitely a quote I'll be adhering to in future lol
Hope you've had a good day xxx

Took me a while but I got here in the end lol Yeah that's definitely a quote I'll be adhering to in future lol Hope you've had a good day xxx

Love the skinny rules , il have to have a proper read and take it in ,

Off to work I go
Hi ho xxx

Have a good day hun even if you do have to work lol :hug99: xxx

I hope so, I did okish yesterday until Chan opened cashew nuts, if I'm on plan and fully committed I can resist but with wavering a bit ATM it didn't take much for me to have some,

I need to get myself sorted, even feeling bloated and ugly isn't cutting it

I had my WI yesterday, first official one after Christmas and I'm up 2.5 lb on my pre-Christmas weight (it was a lot worse when I peeked at the scales on Sunday!) It's going to take time for us to get fully back on the wagon our bodies are used to all the rubbish over Christmas, I'm still craving crisps, chocolate etc :(

I had my WI yesterday, first official one after Christmas and I'm up 2.5 lb on my pre-Christmas weight (it was a lot worse when I peeked at the scales on Sunday!) It's going to take time for us to get fully back on the wagon our bodies are used to all the rubbish over Christmas, I'm still craving crisps, chocolate etc :(

That will soon be gone xx

Sorry not had time again to visit everyone's diaries ,
Just off to bed up for work in the morning ,
Night night xxx

:nightf: xx

Hope to catch up later :)
Off to work now
Have a great day everyone xxx

Have a good day xxx

Hope to catch up later :)
Off to work now
Have a great day everyone xxx

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Sis ! :D xxx

Morning Vonn... or afternoon actually... hope your well and today isn't too busy for you. x

Back