Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

lol :D how did u know I have a stiff neck ? xx

See it all that looking back , lol
And my esp powers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for this week sis, lets try and stick with it :):). Going to say night night now, got an early start in the morning. Love ya ! Speak soon xx :bighug:

Was just gonna say the same , I'm up at 4.30 tomorrow,
Il come on sometime in the morning to cheer you on ,

Sleep well sis
Love the chat xxx

Was just gonna say the same , I'm up at 4.30 tomorrow,
Il come on sometime in the morning to cheer you on ,

Sleep well sis
Love the chat xxx

Yep I'll be cheering you on too sis, let's both start tomorrow, we can do this :hug99:. Night night lovely xx

See it all that looking back , lol
And my esp powers ;)

Just seen this lol :D hope your ESP powers are saying, we will get to target this year, hehe xx

They defiantly are :)
It's saying we've played around too long now it's time to get to where we deserve to be ,

So true :D xx

On plant nanny , them spikey things in the desert lol

...oh u mean a cactus :p, for a minute I thought it was one of your fancy expensive plants that u buy with 10,000 seeds :D hehe xx

Lol yes
No just a plain old cactus

Okie tokie :p u better get some sleep too sis, u have to be up a 4.30 am :eek:, I have to be up 6am, its so cold in the mornings, so hard to get out of bed lol. Night night sis xx

Okie tokie :p u better get some sleep too sis, u have to be up a 4.30 am :eek:, I have to be up 6am, its so cold in the mornings, so hard to get out of bed lol. Night night sis xx

I know , I should of gone but keep mooching round , il regret it in the morning ,
Defo going now ,
Night night xxx

Morning everyone, just about to leave for work , it's blowing a gale and raining ;(
Have a great day xxx

Goodness you are up early. I'm still awake not had any sleep but that's normal for me. It's wild here too and we are having some snow showers too. :(

Lol
Yes I started work at 6.15 today ,
I was like that one day last week , oh it was last Saturday I didn't sleep at all I'm not usually that bad , I wake up loads but do get some sleep ,

Back