Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Oh no sorry sis, but my cramps are getting quite bad :(, think I need to hit the pillow with my water bottle. I will come on tomorrow for another catch up. Its been lovely talking tonight, we've not done that in ages. Sleep well and I'll chat with you tomorrow. Night night lovely :).

Kay xx

:hug99:

Oh no sorry sis, but my cramps are getting quite bad :(, think I need to hit the pillow with my water bottle. I will come on tomorrow for another catch up. Its been lovely talking tonight, we've not done that in ages. Sleep well and I'll chat with you tomorrow. Night night lovely :). Kay xx :hug99:

Ok Hun
Try get a good nights rest ,

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow , looking forward to that :)

Hope to catch up soon ,
Stay warm and cozy sis
Night night xxxxxx

Hello lovely sis :hug99:,

:heartpump::heartpump: Happy Valentines day to you and Chan ! :heartpump::heartpump: Hope you managed some sleep last night and are busy celebrating tonight.

I'm still waiting for the pic of your nails :p.

Speak soon :)

Love ya !

Kay xx

Hello lovely sis :hug99:, :heartpump::heartpump: Happy Valentines day to you and Chan ! :heartpump::heartpump: Hope you managed some sleep last night and are busy celebrating tonight. I'm still waiting for the pic of your nails :p. Speak soon :) Love ya ! Kay xx

Hi hun
Chan got me a beautiful necklace :)

Nails are just painted red with a flower on the ring fingers , nothing too special

Been out and treated my self to a Yankee candle , well it's s twin pack but they are cheaper than buying them singular ,
I normally buy the large jars but these are the medium ones but it's still s saving of £10 compared to buying them single so I'm happy,
they also have a fragrance of the month and the large jar is £5 off normal price but I resisted ,
I should have it that I treat myself to one when I lose a stone ,
Yes think that's s good idea

A new Yankee will be a lovely treat for you! You'll smash it Von, I've seen you lose 6lb on a good week so stick at it and reward yourself when you've done well! Hope you've had some nice time off and done some reading :) I'm long overdue a lazy book day. Not enough hours in the day sometimes :-S X

Hope I can get loses like that again ,
I know I can't believe where the week has gone

Hi Von, your Yankee candles sound great, a lovely non-food treat and ideal to reward yourself with. I wish I could have them around, I love to smell them but can't have them in a room i'm in for long, as they give me an awful headache, as do scented flowers.
Good luck for this week xx

I'm going to start fresh from tomorrow sis, I've been awful with my diet and the scales have shot up again :( and I'm paying for PT lessons and just throwing my money away :mad:. This has to stop starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to starting our wheel :). I will look out for your start weight tomorrow morning, post it on your diary or mine or you can text it to me. I will also add a small table next to the wheel to log our weekly results. I'm hoping this will motivate both of us. I think we both agree that one pod will = 2lbs. Hope that's ok. Well done for preparing the fruit salad ahead of time. I really hope we both kick it this week ! I'm all fired up and am going to try and stay strong this week.

How have you been feeling ? xx

Back