Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I could do with a gag , to stop me eating

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

Couldn't we all, at times? I do at least recognise my danger times.... but still can't always stop food falling into my mouth!!

Good luck with your new start tomorrow.... don't look too far ahead, just one meal at a time and congratulate yourself on each one. xx

Hiya sweetie, Well done for your journey, (I don't say good luck, no luck in it, lots of hard work, determination and commitment ) I know you can do it hun.
Sleep well :nightf: xxx:hug99:xxx

So faced the scales so ashamed, even madder with myself for doing this yet again .....
15st 12 lb
That's a whole year wasted , good job VON well done on that one ,

Gotta move on don't dwell on it x

Oh Von im with u there hun so disheartening. I did the same since July. 3 stone on in such a short while it sucks!! But....
Come on girl we can do this, ive been feeling crap lately and it all stems from my size weight lack of moral and low self esteem. Dont quite now how as there are no quick fixes are there? We know what to do we need the strength to see it through. Lets help eachother Von. Lets kick some fat! Du know im writing this but not feeling it, wtf's wrong with me?
Im sorry hun but let me just say if anyone can beat this its you. Let me see that fighter and maybe just maybe i can grab some of your vibes.
Good Luck Von. X

Oh Von im with u there hun so disheartening. I did the same since July. 3 stone on in such a short while it sucks!! But.... Come on girl we can do this, ive been feeling crap lately and it all stems from my size weight lack of moral and low self esteem. Dont quite now how as there are no quick fixes are there? We know what to do we need the strength to see it through. Lets help eachother Von. Lets kick some fat! Du know im writing this but not feeling it, wtf's wrong with me? Im sorry hun but let me just say if anyone can beat this its you. Let me see that fighter and maybe just maybe i can grab some of your vibes. Good Luck Von. X

Oh thanks bubble , yea I feel awful really low and it all due to weight, just wanna cry this morning but as you say I've gotta find that fighting spirit , it's in there somewhere under layers of fat maybe xxx

Yep we'll fight. Ive gone and ordered the charlotte crisby dvd. Dont even know the girl dont watch reality tv but heard reallt good things about tge quick 3 minute workouts. So maybe that will kick me up the bom.

So far so good ,
Not had anything I shouldn't :)

But on the emotional side I feel like I just want to ball my eyes out , keep filling up and having to pull myself together ,

So far so good ,

But on the emotional side I feel like I just want to ball my eyes out , keep filling up and having to pull myself together ,

Can't bring myself to hit the Like button for this one but boy, do I sympathise. I felt like that beginning a couple of weeks ago and still don't feel 100% back to 'me' but don't really know why. I just feel like I've lost a lot of confidence in myself as a person. I cried several times over silly things... which isn't usually 'me' at all.
I'm sure you'll get through this patch hun and you will soon get that award back again. Don't look too far ahead though, don't even worry about losses, just concentrate on eating healthily again and it will get easier. That's what I've been doing and so far, its working ok. Hugs to you xx

Just updated my stats ,
God I'm chasing my 6st award again :(

Hello sis, I'm here ;). Oh no lets not look backwards, if you want me to go down there then last year I got my 5.5 stone award, I'm now back at almost 3 stone only :eek: how's that then ? :rolleyes: See it's not gonna make us feel better.

Let's just draw a big line like Bubs said, here's one for both of us :-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a fresh start, lets just try and get past this week. Slowly slowly we will build on this. If we don't start then we will constantly be looking back and that's what stops us. We musn't look back, just forwards now with a big smile :). Remember the wheel sis, remember the wheel, we have to move our arse so that we meet this year ! :D

Well done on your 1st day on plan. Yay to both of us !

Love ya !

Kay xx

:bighug:

So far so good ,

No no no, no balling eyes out, not allowed :hug99:. Don't say to yourself your the person that's lost her 6 stone, say to yourself your the one that lost 8 stone and you can do it again, you really can Von, we all believe in you, you must believe in yourself lovely :):). I'm doing this with u every step of the way. All our friends on mins are so nice and cheering us on, we've got great support on here. Let's try and stay upbeat and positive, I know its hard at times, but do whatever it takes to make yourself feel good (apart from food of course), some self pampering maybe. Maybe we should reward ourselves each week when we have a loss, hmm I'm gonna come up with some ideas for us, you've got me thinking again ... :p

Kay xx

Well said Kay and we are all here, willing the both of you to success. Personally, I don't see you've 'failed' in any way, either of you.... you've both lost huge amounts and then encountered things that get in our way and try to throw us off. You'll both get back to it, its not a race, there is no set time to do this in. Living and eating, day to day, in a way that is healthy, for our long term wellbeing. :)

We don't need to look far ahead or try and set ourself big goals, just take each day and at the end of it, if its been a good one, be thankful; if its not been as good, accept it and begin again the next day. Less pressure can often make it easier, I've found that out myself recently. :rolleyes:

Come on ladies.... let's enjoy our food, enjoy our lives and not load ourselves down by feeling guilty or bad about our 'failings'. xxx

Oh von don't be sad :-( it'll be yours again in no time! Almost one day down, once you've got the first few days down it will feel a bit easier xx

Yep that's true , day one has gone very well and I'm excited looking forward to day two :)

Can't bring myself to hit the Like button for this one but boy, do I sympathise. I felt like that beginning a couple of weeks ago and still don't feel 100% back to 'me' but don't really know why. I just feel like I've lost a lot of confidence in myself as a person. I cried several times over silly things... which isn't usually 'me' at all. I'm sure you'll get through this patch hun and you will soon get that award back again. Don't look too far ahead though, don't even worry about losses, just concentrate on eating healthily again and it will get easier. That's what I've been doing and so far, its working ok. Hugs to you xx

Yes I've been feeling emotional for a few weeks on and off ,
And I'm taking your advice of one day at a time , and today's been a good un :)

Hello sis, I'm here ;). Oh no lets not look backwards, if you want me to go down there then last year I got my 5.5 stone award, I'm now back at almost 3 stone only :eek: how's that then ? :rolleyes: See it's not gonna make us feel better. Let's just draw a big line like Bubs said, here's one for both of us :- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Today is a fresh start, lets just try and get past this week. Slowly slowly we will build on this. If we don't start then we will constantly be looking back and that's what stops us. We musn't look back, just forwards now with a big smile :). Remember the wheel sis, remember the wheel, we have to move our arse so that we meet this year ! :D Well done on your 1st day on plan. Yay to both of us ! Love ya ! Kay xx :bighug:

Thanks for the new line , what's happened is over with forgotten about , ( almost )
And I'm looking forward ,
We will be whizzing round that wheel lol

Today's been good , although a long day , didn't get home till 9, but I've stayed on plan and I'm excited about tomorrow :)

Love the sound of your post , very positive and motivational ,
Here's to tomorrow ;):):)

No no no, no balling eyes out, not allowed :hug99:. Don't say to yourself your the person that's lost her 6 stone, say to yourself your the one that lost 8 stone and you can do it again, you really can Von, we all believe in you, you must believe in yourself lovely :):). I'm doing this with u every step of the way. All our friends on mins are so nice and cheering us on, we've got great support on here. Let's try and stay upbeat and positive, I know its hard at times, but do whatever it takes to make yourself feel good (apart from food of course), some self pampering maybe. Maybe we should reward ourselves each week when we have a loss, hmm I'm gonna come up with some ideas for us, you've got me thinking again ... :p Kay xx

I decided yesterday my reward for losing a stone will be another Yankee candle , I posted it on my diary yesterday I was thinking of doing it and I still think it's a good idea ,
You decided on anything yet ?

Our friends on here are brilliant really supportive each and everyone of them are so special xxx

Back