Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Well said Kay and we are all here, willing the both of you to success. Personally, I don't see you've 'failed' in any way, either of you.... you've both lost huge amounts and then encountered things that get in our way and try to throw us off. You'll both get back to it, its not a race, there is no set time to do this in. Living and eating, day to day, in a way that is healthy, for our long term wellbeing. :) We don't need to look far ahead or try and set ourself big goals, just take each day and at the end of it, if its been a good one, be thankful; if its not been as good, accept it and begin again the next day. Less pressure can often make it easier, I've found that out myself recently. :rolleyes: Come on ladies.... let's enjoy our food, enjoy our lives and not load ourselves down by feeling guilty or bad about our 'failings'. xxx

Yup just concentrate on day to day , pound by pound ,
We are going to get there ,

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

Evening sis well done on day 2 ! Woohoo ! :p Bring on day 3 I say ! Looking forward to travelling around that wheel with ya ! :D xx

Evening sis well done on day 2 ! Woohoo ! :p Bring on day 3 I say ! Looking forward to travelling around that wheel with ya ! :D xx

We will be spinning around that wheel , grab your gold hot pants hun , aka kylie lol,
Mmmm that's put an awful picture in my mind , my arse hanging out gold hot pants that's not to mention the thighs,
Ha ha ha don't think about it

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

Yay! Well done babe, roll on day 4 your on a winning streak. Hope you have a peaceful night. X

Hello lovely Von, hope you're having a good day xx:hug99:xx

Back