Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Just a quick post ,
In still on plan and feeling very pleased with myself ,
Hope the weekend doesn't prove challenging , but I'm working so it should be ok, I'm not off until Wednesday and Thursday ,

Ok going for a bath then read a bit then bed ,

Nighty night everyone xxxx

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

So pleased to read that you're still on track Von. I'm back on plan as of today but taking it slowly, slowly, one step at a time as its so easy to make big plans and then fail at the first hurdle. You're doing great hun xx

Hi Linda
I'm doing grand :)
Just been reading the latest posts on your diary , good for you not giving in , your a star ,

Going for bath them bed, I'm tired all the time didn't know what causing it but as soon as I sit down within minutes im nodding off ,

You've been working hard von and not had the sugar highs to push you through it! Take it steady and can't wait to see your fab result in the morning :) x

It's been a crazy week , i imputed my hours this morning , and I knew it would be over my contract with covering at another branch makes it s longer day and also stocktaking after trading on Monday , but was still taken aback when it totaled up to 51 hours , no wonder I'm tired lol,

Yea Rosie I'm looking forward to tomorrow's wi, I feel less bloated , let's hope the scales are kind to me :)

Good luck for tomorrow sis, I hope you do well, thank u for your lovely text message, I really appreciate it xx

Hi Linda
I'm doing grand :)
Just been reading the latest posts on your diary , good for you not giving in , your a star ,

Well I've just caught up on here and gosh you've worked a lot this week, its not surprising you're tired. So, even more congratulations for staying on plan and will have fingers crossed for your weigh in hun. Good luck xx

Yay, I'm doing a happy dance for you. Find something that weighs 5lb, pick it up and really appreciate how much that is!! Well done Von, but keep at it, don't waste your efforts! Keep smiling too :) xx

Thanks Linda ,
Yes il have to find something ,

I'm happy , I'm dancing with you ,
NO NO NO NO NO ,
Wasting time is a thing of the past , every day on plan is a day nearer to target ,

Hello sis :), well done on a smashing 5lbs loss, I'm over the moon for ya ! I've updated the wheel as promised. I hope to be joining you soon.

Take care lovely.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Hello sis :), well done on a smashing 5lbs loss, I'm over the moon for ya ! I've updated the wheel as promised. I hope to be joining you soon. Take care lovely. Kay xx :bighug:

Hi lovely,
Thank you, just concentrate on yourself hun , we've plenty of time to do the wheel , you getting yourself feeling better is more important ,
Miss you
Loads of love and hugs xxxx

Back