Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Well done hun, you've really got your mojo back, keep up the good work xxx :hug99: xxx

Well done hun, you've really got your mojo back, keep up the good work xxx :hug99: xxx

Thanks lily,
It's all going well , fingerscrossed it stays that way xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning
On way to Dr , I've been feeling absolutely drained for quite a while , but yesterday was really bad, woke this morning and rung Dr, in nit due in work till 12, but I've explained I might be late ,
I don't know what is wrong but everything is an effort and feel light headed ,

Doesn't sound good von- have you been getting enough iron? Red meat & green leaves. Or could be something to do with blood sugars. Hope doc gets you sorted xx

Hi Rosie
The Dr has taken blood and is getting a full blood check done ,
He mentioned anaemia and diabetes so it's gonna be checked , along with everything else they check for ,

He also said he has asked for them to see how things are menopausal ,
Great

Hope u feeling a bit better today Von. Hopefully its something trivial. Keep going with your plan ur doing great. X

Hope u feeling a bit better today Von. Hopefully its something trivial. Keep going with your plan ur doing great. X

Thanks bubble ,
Yea I hope so too
Oh I am , I'm not gonna let it get in the way and come off plan, it's made me more determined that carrying weight won't be helping

Afternoon
I'm at Chans and been given strict instructions to rest,
So after mooching on minis I'm going to read for a while ,
I made a veg soup yesterday so I don't need to go out , there's plenty for today and I've loads of fruit to keep me going ,
Catch you all later xxxx

Hiya 1 syn per heaped tbsp of shop brought low fat houmous or 2.5 for regular or make your own syn free.

I use 1 tin of chickpeas drained and rinsed 1 garlic clove crushed juice of 1 lemon, pepper, paprika and a tbsp of quark. Blitz til smooth add drops of water til its smooth.

Enjoy.

Hiya 1 syn per heaped tbsp of shop brought low fat houmous or 2.5 for regular or make your own syn free. I use 1 tin of chickpeas drained and rinsed 1 garlic clove crushed juice of 1 lemon, pepper, paprika and a tbsp of quark. Blitz til smooth add drops of water til its smooth. Enjoy.

Thanks Hun xxx

Back