Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hiya 1 syn per heaped tbsp of shop brought low fat houmous or 2.5 for regular or make your own syn free. I use 1 tin of chickpeas drained and rinsed 1 garlic clove crushed juice of 1 lemon, pepper, paprika and a tbsp of quark. Blitz til smooth add drops of water til its smooth. Enjoy.

Mmmmmm
Might even give this a go myself xxx
:):):)

I've made a soup ready for tomorrow,
A veg pack
And I've added
Tin sweetcorn
Tin baked beans
Onion
Mixed herbs
Garlic
Pinch curry powder
Black pepper
Chicken stock ,

It smells lovely , hope it tastes as good xxx

Nothing much to report , Chan told me to rest again today , it gets boring tho , but there's not much happening on a Sunday so il will prob stay in and read again,
I've got my soup all prepared ,
Catch you later xxx

I have no soup ingredients :-( I made pasta pots instead! Hope you're having a nice chilled Sunday read. Have you heard from the bunny? She's very quiet! X

Oh they sound nice , how do you make them?
Yes we've text each other , she just has some stuff going on at the moment that she has to work through, x

Oh they sound nice , how do you make them?
Yes we've text each other , she just has some stuff going on at the moment that she has to work through, x

Hope she's alright!
I just make up a bit pot of tomato sauce (onions, peppers, tinned tomatoes, chilli powder and a little paprika) and stir in cooked pasta and sometimes some cooked chicken or whatever.
Divide into pots in the fridge and hey presto :) good for OH to grab on the way to work xx

Hope she's alright! I just make up a bit pot of tomato sauce (onions, peppers, tinned tomatoes, chilli powder and a little paprika) and stir in cooked pasta and sometimes some cooked chicken or whatever. Divide into pots in the fridge and hey presto :) good for OH to grab on the way to work xx

They sound a brilliant idea, I'm gonna make some of them , when in back home and back to work they will be great for teas , a quick fix after a long day

Hi hun, hope you're having a good day xx
Take care and I'll catch you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

I'm glad I've got my head back in the zone, I hope it stays there this time ,
I'm just off to get my soup .
X

Whoop whoop what a result! Bet your over the moon. Well done babes so so happy for you. Xx

Back