Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Got to sleep , but awake now

Afternoon , been market bought stuff to make a soup , celery and sweetcorn yum,
Bought a new phone cover and just looked it's not for my phone , so debating now wether to take it back today , can't really be bothered but I suppose I should ,

OMG
Been awake a lot , got the worse wind ever lol,
No doubt it's the soup and I've got a pan full ,
Just having a peppermint tea to see if that will calm it ,

Morning Von, hope you're having a nice weekend minus the wind! I've made a big pan of soup too, just need to get back on the wagon & eat it! Hope you got your phone case sorted out x

Ha ha Rosie
It's eased a bit , but more soup will no doubt get me going like a good un later on ;)
Yea I sorted the phone case ,
Have a great day x

How are you feeling today? Hope you're not coming down with anything :-( I'm having trouble with my sinuses at the moment but there seems to be some nasty colds doing the rounds here. How did WI go? Xx

Hi Rosie ,
I feel a bit better thanks ,
Yes I've been reading your diary sounds like you've had a hell of a week really been suffering ,

I forgot to wi this morning , my days are so mixed up lol
Il do it in the morning , I know can still do it now but I've been weighing first thing on an empty stomach and want to keep the readings the same ,

Hi Von, just having a catch up as I've really not been on Mins much lately. You are doing great lovely... some really good losses lately, what a boost for you. I hope the tiredness wears off and you aren't coming down with anything. My daughter seems to have had a horrible cold, head full of grot for nearly three weeks and then topped off with a sickness bug, or else its just all the much sitting on her chest that is making her sick. Not much fun is it? Fingers crossed when you weigh tomorrow you've had another loss xx

Hi Von, just having a catch up as I've really not been on Mins much lately. You are doing great lovely... some really good losses lately, what a boost for you. I hope the tiredness wears off and you aren't coming down with anything. My daughter seems to have had a horrible cold, head full of grot for nearly three weeks and then topped off with a sickness bug, or else its just all the much sitting on her chest that is making her sick. Not much fun is it? Fingers crossed when you weigh tomorrow you've had another loss xx

Hi Linda
Great to hear from you :)
Ive been reading your diary hun , you all sound like you've been through the mill ,

I'm doing ok , I get blood results tomorrow so il know if it's anything or just me being lazy ,
Take care hun xxx

Aw, I don't reckon its you being lazy at all hun.... but I hope whatever the blood test results show, there is something that will give you a boost. Are you still managing to be on plan this week? Not easy when you're feeling run down to summons the enthusiasm to go and make sw meals. xx

Aw, I don't reckon its you being lazy at all hun.... but I hope whatever the blood test results show, there is something that will give you a boost. Are you still managing to be on plan this week? Not easy when you're feeling run down to summons the enthusiasm to go and make sw meals. xx

Yea I've still been on plan ,
Just off to bed to read for a while xxx

Ok so blood results

Blood sugar is fine ,
I'm not in the menopause ,
Blood count is ok,
But.....
I am borderline low with my thyroid and it showed some sort of virus ,
I have to have the blood tests repeated in a month,
He hasn't prescribed anything , want to wait for the next results,
I am going back to work Saturday ,

Back