Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

15lb is just brilliant- I'm so pleased for you x Blood results sound odd- did they give any clue as to what it could be? Explains why you've been feeling under the weather- thyroid affects all sorts doesn't it? X

No he didn't elaborate just said it needed follow up tests

Feeling anxious
Think I might be getting a bit worked up about returning to work , stressing over it coz if I'm tired now how will I hack 12 - 13 hour days , I know I'm being stupid and need to get a grip ,

Got my pre op on Thursday so my op might not be too far off ,

Not silly at all! Just take it easy til its time to go back & see how you get on. What's the op, is it knee? I get muddled, its Kay that has back trouble? X

Yea I've with the knee , Kay's with the back lol,
I saw consultant in January and had x rays and showed significant deterioration in the 7 month since last op , so he going in to have another clean up and nose around

It's not really surprising you're feeling a bit anxious Von. Just try and take it one day at a time and see how it goes. If its too much, you can think about it again and review your working hours. Was pre-op today or next Thursday? xx

It's not really surprising you're feeling a bit anxious Von. Just try and take it one day at a time and see how it goes. If its too much, you can think about it again and review your working hours. Was pre-op today or next Thursday? xx

It's next Thursday ,
I've just had a bath and off to bed now , up for work tomorrow ,
Hope your ok Linda x

Night night everyone xxx

Hope you're doing ok hun and you can soon get a battery and the scales are KIND to you :). How are you feeling now, any better? xx

I'm doing well Linda , still focused ,
I'm gonna try and get a battery tomorrow but won't wi till next week , hope I get a good number,
I started the day feeling ok but this afternoon I was really flagging and I'm ready for bed now ,

Just looked at my fit bit its logged 10,413 steps,
25 stairs
4.3 mile
Not bad for a day's work walking round the shop,

Hello lovely, sorry not been by for a while, busy playing nurse to my daughter, hope to be back soon, but in the mean time hope you're keeping well xxx:hug99:xxx

Back