Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hope rest of the work day went quickly hun

Have you heard from Kay at all? I know she said she was taking some time out but it would be nice to know she's alright. If you do speak to her/text her, please pass on our love and hope she'll pop back soon. Xx

Hope rest of the work day went quickly hun Have you heard from Kay at all? I know she said she was taking some time out but it would be nice to know she's alright. If you do speak to her/text her, please pass on our love and hope she'll pop back soon. Xx

Hi Linda
Yea we've been texting each other , il pass your love to her xxxx

Morning everyone,
I'm still feeling rough , I went to bed last night at 6.30,
Feeling really cold and shivery , hope it passes soon :(

On other news I spoke to kay yesterday I passed on all your good wishes and told her loads of you are missing her , and would she mind me passing a message to you from her , I've to tell you .........
She is fine and the easter bunny will be back soon :)

I didn't go to work today , bout 4 ish yesterday I started shivering and feeling so rough , I fell asleep on the bus going home, I went straight to bed in fleecy pj's and a hot water bottle and was still shivering , it eventually stopped at around 5pm tonight , I've still no voice and throat feels like I've eaten razor blades , but at least my temp is back to normal ,

Back