Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'm feeling a bit better today , more like myself ( oh is that a good thing lol )
I think I might have a walk round the block its a lovely sunny day ,

I've just wi and I've lost 7lb,
I know I've not wi for a few weeks and obviously not eaten this week , well 2 bowls of soup and 1 boiled egg is all I've had since Wednesday , previous to that was nothing , but I'm pleased with what I've lost.

Yay, go you, that has to be something to keep you focussed Von. You've done brilliantly lately and must be feeling comfy in your clothes again now... in fact, they must be feeling decidedly loose I should think!! :)

Yes I'm definetly staying focused, my clothes are looser and yep some are quite baggy ,
I'm determined not to let my operation throw me off plan like last time , I was doing great up to then and it all went pear shaped literally , not having a repeat performance , xx

Hope you got a good night sleep after your first day back! Are you feeling better from your horrid flu? Well done on the fab loss! X

Hi Rosie x
Yea I slept well thanks , I feel tons better don't want that again anytime soon xxx
Hope your well hun x

Been Dr this morning , now been given sleeping tablets , I don't sleep well but I never have so didn't really think that was the problem , I've to have the blood tests again to see if the thing that was raised has gone back to normal ,
I'm having a manarygram this afternoon the leaflet said they are doing clinical trials so that's why I've been sent for while I'm under 50, it's says it's almost the flip if a coin as to wether you gat sent for or not, so im a bit nervous but feel very lucky to be having it done , x

I had a little walk into the prom , I had a challenge with myself the naughty voice was screaming get some chips , I resisted I said to myself are you hungry ? No,
It's just a craving don't give in ,
I'm on the bus away from the chips lol

......:peep:pops in quickly looking for sis ...:D :happy036:

...... miss ya and our chats :secret:.

Hope your doing well hun.

Kay xx

:hug99:

Goodness Von but you've had a time of it with this bug that's going the rounds. Glad to see you're a lot better now but shame it meant you had to go back to work. :( Your op is quite short notice hun but just think this time next week it'll be all over and you'll be on the mend.

Well done on your fab loss but there are better ways of doing it than being unable to eat, or so I've heard, :D :D :D

Back