Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

What a relief Von. Pleased they were so thorough and put your mind at ease. X

At Dr tomorrow , to see the nurse first to have my stitches removed and then seeing the Dr to get the results from my blood test and a sicknote ,

Right
Been a bad week last week , totm came and really pushed my sanity to the limit , poor Chan had yet again copped the lot, yesterday was a lot of tears ,
Food wise was bad last week I'm still unable to go shopping for any thing more than bread and milk , and choc and crisps :(
Bit tricky carrying too much on crutches , but I need to get myself sorted today get my head sorted ,
I need to be more organised this next week ,

Glad to say I'm feeling a bit better ,
Still a bit fed up but not insane as it was lol,
Not got any plans today , gonna chill and read I think ,

Hello hun, I missed so much while I was away.....glad your knee op went ok and you're making a good recovery.
Mammograms are usually ok the bigger the boobs you have and I have no problem in that dept :giggle: fingers crossed results are everything you're hoping for, I'm sure they will be.

I know what you mean about the dreaded carbs, I am a sucker for them and I really could do with eating a lot less of them :cool:

Take care hun and look after yourself xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Hi Von
nice to see you about and posting hun. Try not to stress you'll soon be a superVonic star again. xxx

Hi Von, just popped in to catch up and I see you have had your Knee op and a mammogram, I'm glad everything seems to be going ok and that the hospital were just being thorough. Take good care of yourself, I hope to be around a bit more now xx

Thanks Mandy,
You take care too hun xxx

Hey hun, hope you're recovering well, take care xxx:hug99:xxx

...pops in to investigate :peep: ... I spy with my little bunny eyes ...

... oh no what's this ? ... 6 days and no post ? :eek::eek:

... it's not like sis to be away this long :( ... hope she's ok ...

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Vonieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Vonieeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Vonieeeeee !

Von !

V ! :faint2:

You know I love ya ! :D

Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Von
Hope ur ok hun. Get urself better before worrying about weight again. X

Back