Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Ok so not great today , it's my mums birthday today and miss her loads ,
I was going shopping and thinking what to buy to make myself feel better then thought what are you doing how the hell is that gonna work ,
Sort your self out get back on track , stop feeling so blooming sorry for yourself ,
Today it stops , don't know how long for , I don't suppose this will be the last time I fall off plan , I'm going to cc for a while I've got an ap in my phone that gives cal values or you can take a scan of barcode and it gives you the calories , some arnt found but on the whole it works for me ,
Here's to being positive xxx

Did ok ish yesterday ,
Did manage the 3 L water which resulted in many trips up through the night ,
I've made a start on today's water :)

Afternoon Sis :D,

Well done, your on a roll ! Your doing so well. So happy for you, keep going :). I've done 1.5 litres so far I need to log it on plant nanny, I need to chose a plant. Now then, which one to choose ......

I was good :)

Hee Hee you love dandelion xx

I know, tried and tested always works for me :p. Plus it has a cute face. Have u seen some of them, the more seeds u get the scarier they look :eek:, why do u think they did that ? :D

Had a lovely cottage cheese salad xx

That sounds super yummy ! Do u go for the plain cottage cheese or the flavoured ones ?

3L water done :)

I've only managed 2 litres so far not sure if I can do 3, I haven't stopped going to the loo :eek:, I need to get back into the habit of drinking water . Well done on the 3 litres though, your weight is going to swish swoosh off you ! :p xx

I've only managed 2 litres so far not sure if I can do 3, I haven't stopped going to the loo :eek:, I need to get back into the habit of drinking water . Well done on the 3 litres though, your weight is going to swish swoosh off you ! :p xx

I've been living on the loo

Oh I hope it swishes fast

Back