Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Day 3
Gone well :)
Had salad again and eaten more fruit ,
Chan off tomorrow says we will go out to eat , I'm not going to stress over it my CALS have been lowish today so I feel it's ok

Morning sis :),

Well done for sticking to the plan. Your doing fab on the water. I'm only managing 2 litres, finding that difficult to stick to too, but will keep going until my body gets used to it. Hope you have a fab day. Catch you later.

Forgot to ask, is your weigh in day Sundays ?

Kay xx

...where's my partner in crime today ? :peep: I spy with my little bunny eyes :bunnydance: ...oh yes I remember, I think sis said something about Chans day off, she must be out having a lovely time with him :D .. miss ya ! :hug99:

Kay xx

Morning sis :), Well done for sticking to the plan. Your doing fab on the water. I'm only managing 2 litres, finding that difficult to stick to too, but will keep going until my body gets used to it. Hope you have a fab day. Catch you later. Forgot to ask, is your weigh in day Sundays ? Kay xx

Hi hun
Bit behind on water today but il catch up ,
Yea sundays I'm going to weigh in
Xxx

...where's my partner in crime today ? :peep: I spy with my little bunny eyes :bunnydance: ...oh yes I remember, I think sis said something about Chans day off, she must be out having a lovely time with him :D .. miss ya ! :hug99: Kay xx

Hi I'm here ,
Been out shopping went to the market , got more fruit and .............
Drum roll .........
Ham lol
To go with my salad
Xxxx

You knew it would happen

Chan was off yesterday :)
Went back to mine did a bit of shopping took my sister shopping with us :)
Then came back dropped shopping off then went to iranian restaurant yum yum , CALS might of been a bit over but I'm not stressing im back to normal today ,

...oh I must have got my days mixed up :p, glad your back on it today hun. I haven't stopped going to the loo all day lol :D xx

Hi I'm here ,
Been out shopping went to the market , got more fruit and .............
Drum roll .........
Ham lol
To go with my salad
Xxxx

You knew it would happen

...hehe :D yay ham salads are back ! xx

Can't stay away from ham with my salad it's so easy and I'm lazy lol ,
Must admit I like the look of your salad tonight , I'm not really a fan of fish but whenever I hav it ( rare occasions ) I do enjoy it , I might give it a go

Hello sis :sigh: I'm not feeling too good, been in bed most of the day with my back. Can't wait for the surgeons appointment now. I just posted my foodage on my diary. I will come on tomorrow and catch up with you then hun. I hope your feeling better too with your knee, and hope you have a nice relaxing evening :).

Kay xx

Hello sis :sigh: I'm not feeling too good, been in bed most of the day with my back. Can't wait for the surgeons appointment now. I just posted my foodage on my diary. I will come on tomorrow and catch up with you then hun. I hope your feeling better too with your knee, and hope you have a nice relaxing evening :). Kay xx

Oh no , sorry to hear that , I hope your back eases ,
Get loads of rest , do u manage to sleep ok or is it affecting that too ,
Hugs hun xxxxx

Didn't really fancy salad for tea , had some at lunch with ham and it was suppose to be for tea as well ,
Ended up having 2 toast and jam , carbs I know but that's what I fancied ,
I've been quite low calorie wise today not intentional but. If I want something else I will get something ,
I've got carrots and celery chopped up in the fridge ,

Back