Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hello sis, I've just had some Jaffa Cakes :sigh:, not a good start to the weekend. Was trying to stay away from carbs and sugar :(. How are you doing hun ? Miss u xx

Hello sis, I've just had some Jaffa Cakes :sigh:, not a good start to the weekend. Was trying to stay away from carbs and sugar :(. How are you doing hun ? Miss u xx

Don't stress hun ,
Your doing ok ,

But of a funny day , I don't feel ill but I don't feel normal , lol need I say more ,

I've not been out couldn't be bothered , I've inky just had something to eat , had ham salad but didn't eat it all ,
Also not don't too well with water only done 1L and now I know it's too late to catch up on another 2L unless I want to sleep on the loo , il try and do another 1L so it better than nothing ,

Hello lovely :), you sound like you've had a similar day to me. Mines been a bit boring though, will watch BGT tonight then off to bed early. I still haven't finished my 2 litres but plan to before I sleep. I've kind of got used to getting up in the middle of the night now :rolleyes:. I had chicken salad, but don't think I can have that tomorrow, need a change but don't know what. I had a huge craving for bread today, don't know how I managed to put that off. But I wasn't good with the Jaffa cakes, that's why I avoid having stuff like that in the house. How have you been doing ? Are you weighing tomorrow morning ? xx

Hello lovely :), you sound like you've had a similar day to me. Mines been a bit boring though, will watch BGT tonight then off to bed early. I still haven't finished my 2 litres but plan to before I sleep. I've kind of got used to getting up in the middle of the night now :rolleyes:. I had chicken salad, but don't think I can have that tomorrow, need a change but don't know what. I had a huge craving for bread today, don't know how I managed to put that off. But I wasn't good with the Jaffa cakes, that's why I avoid having stuff like that in the house. How have you been doing ? Are you weighing tomorrow morning ? xx

Hi
Il prob do another litre but il be up in the night , I'm used to it too but it's gets a bit annoying when it's every hour and a half , that's how my nights usually pan out ,
Yea il weigh tomorrow morning , not sure how il of done ,
That's how my night gonna be BGT then bed , hope I feel a bit more get up and go tomorrow ,

Hope you feel better hun and lots of luck for tomorrow morning although I know supervon is going to smash it :D xx

So I've drunk another 2L tonight , so I have actually hit my 3L target for today ,
Feel like I'm going to burst

Quick post before I go out ,

I've lost 6LB,
Sooo happy just to keep focused long term
Come on VON keep it up xxx

What a brilliant loss! Well done :) x

Thanks Rosie
I'm very pleased :)
Having a little treat today , not sure if I'm making a mistake in doing this , my intention is to be straight back in it tomorrow , if I find I struggle I won't allow treats for a while ,

I'm having my treat as I post :)
And I feel confident and motivated to carry on tomorrow being good ,
I bought salad ready for tomorrow I also bought grapes to go with my other fruit , so I have no excuse ,
Also water, water , water and more water

Back