Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Thanks patsy xx

I know we've spoken but ...

Congratulations Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :talk017::talk017:

6LBS off is amazing !!

So happy for you lovely. Supervonic is back in da house ! Yay ! :p

Keep it going hun, don't stop, I know you'll do smashing :D

Love ya !
Kay xx

The main site hes been down a lot recently too, like most of yesterday, for me anyway. Hope they sort it soon. :D

Oh has it ,
App is back working atm,
I like the full site but it's not practical on a phone with the screen being small have to enlarge the page and finding everything is a nightmare ,
But I like that I can use all the characters although that is awkward and fiddly ( unless that's just me ) and I can give likes , which I can't in my phone ,

I know we've spoken but ... Congratulations Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :talk017::talk017: 6LBS off is amazing !! So happy for you lovely. Supervonic is back in da house ! Yay ! :p Keep it going hun, don't stop, I know you'll do smashing :D Love ya ! Kay xx

Thanks kay ,
Is this the start of getting the fire in our bellys back ,

Supervonic seems far away atm ,
Need to find her again :)

Just done a 1 mile walk with Leslie ,
Not a massive amount I know but I could of just carried on lying on the sofa ,
I gonna try and do another mile later or I might just do my own thing while watching TV , rather than following it in you tube , I know what's involved and I think I'm more likely to do it that way ,

Just gonna top up on water ,
Drank 2L up to now I'm on my second plant I'm growing a mushroom now , it's just gone to stage 2 ,

Well done on the exercise Vonnie that's brill ! I'm half way through the new SW mag, the summer issue is really good. Try and grab a copy when your next out to the shops. How you getting on with water ?

I'm still on dandelion, how many seeds do I need for a mushroom ? lol I bet I'm way behind.

It's not too many for a mushroom , can't remember exactly , I wish I could get some new plants but it says I have to get them by another walking app and discovering new planets when you reach a certain distance , i think that's the plan anyway
It's like a space ship thing ,

Back