Born skinny - Lipotrim journal

Good luck with your start tomorrow.

I try and wear the same weight in clothes for my weigh in...every little helps:giggle:

Yeah we do want some more men on here i agree!

I agree it is nice to have some more men on, poor fattothin gets a hard time and he could do with the company:p

Love Mini xxx

Lol mini come on he deserves it! and starts it xxx

hahaha xxx

Day 1:

Ok, so started today, first impressions are that its quite hard already, which seems stupid as its only been a day. but ive just had my second drink of the day and i feel ok right now. I feel a bit weird, perhaps slightly light headed. i had a headache earlier but ive had a lot of water and its gone now.

Been quite busy in overall which helps i think, im left wondering what days 4+ will feel like. Feels like it would be really hard but i guess at some point some energy will come at some point.
The drinks taste really nice, particularly the chocolate one. Ill be weighing in on friday which will be day 5 as i have to drive elsewhere on saturday so my first weight in will be my 5th day.

Day 2:
Today was easier, felt really weak suddenly around lunch time, i have a slight craving for potato.
Other than that its been really easy, ive been really thirsty though,i think ive had 4lts already.
Should have added i did 30 mins of cardio yesterday.
Today i did 10 mins of cardio warm up then back and biceps for weights.
All my lifts were up compared to last time and i felt strong.
looking forward to the weigh in on friday, i think im really hoping for around 8lbs but that might be a bit wishful thinking for 5 days only.
I like the shakes so far, both taste nice, hope i dont get sick of them.
Other than that i have a sightly empty feeling, not stomach wise, whole body.

So far so good.

I have decided that after my weigh ins i will make a nutritious drink to try and boost leptin levels and metabolism. it will be low calorie and barely take me out of ketosis. I think this will increase weight loss rather than reduce it as it will boost my metabolism on a weekly basis.

The plan is to blend:
5 pieces of fruit
2 pots of activia
50g of all bran
10g of linseeds
30g whey protein powder

This will be a nutritionally complete shake that i think will prompt further weight loss while on this diet. The carb levels are low enough to keep me in ketosis at worst i would dip out for a few hours only. PLus i will still be very low in calories.
I think the health benefits are worth it so i will add this in.

Just be careful with the fruit.....it does have natural sugars in it and on any ketogenic diet is not allowed as it does knock you out of ketosis. Worse culprits.....Banana's.

Just to add....you say barely take you out of ketosis....once out, you're out. You will start to feel hungery again and may experience headaches and feel tired. I think your drink sounds fab for a low calorie diet, but it might not have the effect you want on Lipotrim. Honestly mate, I'd stick with the shakes and if you want, maybe have an extra LT shake.

Yeah but surely once you are out if you have hardly any carbs to burn up you will back in within hours. but i take your point about simply adding an extra LT drink. thats a good idea too.

hi hun im with shaz on this one it can take anything up to 4 days to go back into ketosis ,i know ive said this b4 but maybe you should cut back on the exercise just for the first week or two ,you seem really determined and you obviously really want this so just be careful hun we all want you to succeed ,if you get back into the boxing we all want free tickets lol xxx

hahaha ok then ,i think ill stick to the plan as its meant to be and see what happens. i think maybe im too keen to get in the gym all the time when i dont need to do quite so much.

thanks for the input everyone

Best off doing what this lot tell ya they know LT inside out!!

Mart you need to take a chill pill fella dont go off on a tangent experimenting regards your training and mixing up extra/additional drinks, stick to it by the letter and you wont go far wrong, start playing and over exherting you are going to do yourself a mischief
so chill Winston. Take care matey;)

cheers mate, yeah im going to take everything down a notch, i skipped cardio today as well lol.

Day 3:
easy but fantasizing about food today. in a very controllable way though. im craving pasta and yoghurt for some strange reason, cos i never really eat yoghurt that much.
So i have a few aches today. Diet has been easy to stick to as it was yesterday, feeling more tired though and a little run down. Nothing bad though.
Very much looking forward to the weigh in now. wondering what i will get for 5 days.

Back