Bought a dress.... whoops!

Oooooh - 10% off and free delivery today only.

Its a sign, I tell you, a sign.

You going to do it?

Yep. In the process! I've also discovered there's a shop in Chatham, so I'm ordering a couple of things tonight to get the 10% off then will go to the shop tomorrow to see what else I can get!

Thank you SO much for the links!

hehe you're really going to max out that card aren't you! Bet your husband is gonna love me!!! hehe

Good choices! They're really lovely.

All gorgeous dresses!

I just showed my friend, and he said it looked too old!! I'm 22, do you guys think it looks too old for me?!

Not at all!

No way will it look old! Cream peep toe shoes and given your height perhaps no shawl if you are worried about feeling old. Unless the shawl is chiffon material and quite thin, with you wanting it incase you get cold?

Cream clutch and a bangle and feature earings or vice versa. I mean really your boy friend has no idea... it's a wedding!

Bren
XX

love it hun! Hope its not too BIG when it comes to wear it! ;)
xxxx

I don't think it's too old for you! It is a wedding after all. I think in a less formal situation I would agree with your friend.
I am 25 and find it can feel weird wearing something like that becaue normally I am much more casual but at a wedding you don't want to be the one in jeans and a vest/cardi combo!

I think paired with lots of cream things it could look like an 'older' outfit but I think you just have take care in choosing them.
Good luck with it!

Wow your weight loss is amazing?? Have you found it really tough. I am on day 3 and feel fine at this stage, your post is such an inspiration, OH to be a size 8 again!! Well done. Do you have any tips Thanks

I love the dress! I'm so jealous of people who can expose their legs - even when I'm thinner mine are shockingly awful!

When's the wedding? Has it been yet? Did you wear it?

Last edited:
Back