Bought LT diet pack today!!

TomTom86

Well Today (well officially yesterday) i went on the lipotrim diet with buying my packs for the week. I bought a shaker and some of those strip mints too just incase, mainly due to me working in the public sector.

Anyway REALLY looking forward to losing the weight quickly and getting healthy again!!! :D:D:D

wish me luck lol

:4633:

thanks, i am just hoping that i can get trim for the summer. I am genuinly a big guy anyway build wise and i just want to be lean. If you get what i mean?!? lol

I totally know where your coming from, in the ideal world I need to be shifting 10 stone but I'm realistic and am hoping for about 6 x

Update....

Well this afternoon i had my first shake. To be honest with you i was presently suprised, dont get me wrong, it wasnt the most chocolatey shake ever but it was nice. I was surprised on how big the shake actually was but to be honest i am bloody starving. Had about half a litre of water upto now and i am keeping it by my side at ALL times. I think when i am in work it will be easier because i will have things to do.

Took some pictures of me side on and front on this morning too. Jesus, never realised what other people see me like until now. I am taking them every day for this week as a motivational thing. I just need to keep thinking happy thoughts and keep myself busy.

Being a gamer this will be easy but i don't want to neglect the other half so i have a book to read now too. I think this week is going to be VERY VERY hard. Its habit more than anything i need to break!!!!

Hi there and welcome
You are certainly right that the first week will be very hard and it is all habit, not need.
Before you know it there will be no hunger pains but you will still have to be strong and tell your mind you do not need the food.
Good luck and keep on here for advice, support or to just read through the posts to pass the time.
x x x

Hi Tracey....

Yea i am, playing games too is a thing for me. Keeps me occupied and i never feel hungry when i am engrossed in a game. I just need to space the time out after work, which shouldnt be too bad because sometimes i finish work at 8pm which leaves little time to be hungry.

Its just my days off i am going to feel the strain.... Like today :(

Yea i am, playing games too is a thing for me.
I'm a gamer too :eek: I play on the PC platform and find it easier to engross myself in something like an RPG which requires enough concentration but not as much as a shooter that needs me to aim. (My hands have been really shakey recently)
If you haven't already, I'd really recommend the latest Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim. Not sure how it is on other consoles but on the PC it's pretty amazing and keeps you well absorbed for at least 6 hours a sitting. So can take you well over halfway to your next meal. (seeing from another post you only get two sachets)
xxxxxxx

Yea. I'm playing BF3 atm but I'm getting an early night tonight my head is killing me. Took 2 disolvable asprin before and its not helped at all. Awesome lol
Bed at roughly 8:20pm for me tonight me thinks.

My details though for gaming are as follows
Steam - Twiiz
Origin - Twiizzle
X-Fire - evotwiiz

If I'm on give us a shout. Need to buy skyrim I had a copy to try before I buy if you get me. Lol

I get you :p I'll add you on steam but I don't chat much, just kinda mill around on this, that and the other :p

Not much different to me. Just occupy myself really lol
Playing bf3 and I bought the book to occupy me even more.

Back