Bought the pİlls - feelİng motİvated

going to be stocking up on shape delights and alpro soya chocolate desserts in :D

if u bake low fat sponges u can make a chocolate sauce using an 11g sachet options chocolate drink with 300mls boiling water add tbsp cornflour heat in pan till thickened , take off heat and allow to cool 20 mins.....then add 3tbsp chocolate low fat yoghurt

satisfies the choccie urge

if u bake low fat sponges u can make a chocolate sauce using an 11g sachet options chocolate drink with 300mls boiling water add tbsp cornflour heat in pan till thickened , take off heat and allow to cool 20 mins.....then add 3tbsp chocolate low fat yoghurt

satisfies the choccie urge

Like the sound of that :)

its really nice ....i dished it up for my partner and he was surprised what it was made with lol

Well done Sarah :)

That's good Sarah..Me neither..Most of it's what I normally eat anyway.. :)

It's not a diet but a life style change...sounds so much better....have a great day all :)

definately..it can be frustrating at times not losing the weight as i have in faddy diets, but at the end of the day i always end up heavier than i was before...i would like a week with a really good loss but im just happy to be losing

Can you just feel yourself getting lighter.....its amazing....:)

I know what your saying...you will get there :)

Back