Total Solution Boulion??

Its a stock type drink you get at the supermarkets

Do you know how much coke zero you can have? I'm on day three and had a can at the beach today,

I personally don't drink it as I'm not convinced it is ok (we weren't allowed on LL), although I know people do. I use to drink far to much of it and it gives me the "sweet" taste I'm trying to get away from. I need to start enjoying natural tastes. I think most drink 1-2 a day. :)

Coke zero is unlimited i'm sure, but you need to make sure your getting enough water too x

Ok so just coke zero then, I'm on day 4 and I have to say I'm struggling :( have been so good not cheated at all but it's so hard! X

dont know if this a coincidence or not.. but days 1-3 i was ok, fighting urge to want to eat but not exactly anything i wasn't expecting... day 4 i had a coke zero, came home and watching a film had really bad urge for a takeaway. I just feel so bored with the diet. I was that close to coming off, but managed to stay on. Dont know if the coke zero had any impact on my craving but... thought i'd mention it. ok again today without any coke zero... back to normal.. urgh i want to eat but this is more important versus - the intense desire i had to just stop, after having a coke zero.... again maybe reading much too much into this,, but thought i'd throw it out there in case relevent!

I was wondering about boulion too xx

Up to 2tsp per day

So you can have boulion? and its a powder not a stock cube you can buy at the supermarket? Thanks Samx

Back