Boulliion?

Youre allowed either but the low salt one is a better option

yes - the low salt one is better, it comes in a purple tub with an orange lid. You'll usually find it in the organic/free from section of supermarkets. The regular bouillon can make you hold on to water, so best avoided if possible! :)

I was told while on cambridge that the low salt one wasn't allowed as it had different ingredients and to only use the green one.

I have the original with no side effects re. Water retention, as far as I know. I'd be tempted to follow what CD are saying as they've been going for donkeys years! Just my opinion for what it is worth xx

I have been taking the reduced salt one for a few weeks and still had good losses :) ...We're all different I suppose, a few people on here have said that if they take the normal one they hold on to water like there's no tomorrow!

I like it with a little bit of shredded chicken breast dropped into it..It is a good little filler if you're feeling peckish and are tempted by naughty things in the fridge and cupboards!

Its a vegetable stock powder, you just add a tea spoon of it to hot water :)

Brought some today - the normal one they didn't have reduced salt and it's lovely maybe I put too much because it was a lil salty but for 12 calories a cup you can't go wrong !

I think it tastes like chicken noodle soup.... without the noodles in it... its lovely

I think it tastes like chicken noodle soup.... without the noodles in it... its lovely

Yes, I agree - just like Chicken noodle soup without the noodles... yummy!

Can we drink actual Bovril?
I'm craving it! :)

It's not on the allowed list, but since we're not being monitored on this diet, if you want to try it and it doesn't affect your losses it'll probably be ok. I personally wouldn't risk having anything that's not on the allowed list.

Back