Boullion?

txgardenia

The only supermarkets that I can get to easily on public transport are Sainsburys and M&S. Can anyone tell me if they buy boullion at either of these stores, and if so, exactly what brand it is? Thanks so much! :D

Hmmm i bought mine in a healthfood shop and co op. Kallo organic and 2x margold ones around £1.50 a pot

Is there some kind of way to tell which brands of boullion are OK and which aren't? what should i look for on the label? If this has been discussed before, my apologies... I can't find anything in the forum :/

marigold is fine, the reduced salt one is meant to be a bit better, the kallo one i found a comparison on one of the other tfr threads as being fine too. not heard of any others mind.

thank you :) i will have a look tomorrow. i think there is a little health food store nearby... not sure if they'd have this, but worth a look! I really need something to "eat" besides shakes and soups. Blech :/

I didn't expect to find it either but was pleasantly suprised! ;) hope u find it hun

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Back