Boullion?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by CHARLEYSANGEL, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi there,

My mum is currently doing Exante, and I've been having a little snoop on here for hints and tips for her. I've read that boullion is allowed, but what is this and where can she buy it from, and also does she have to limit the amount she consumes please?

Thank you!

Clair x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leslabelle

leslabelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'll be interested to hear responses from experts about this. Been thinking of looking into it too.

4. FB1

FB1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    you get it in the supermarket in the stock section. It's made by Marigold. I've got the regular one and find that I do retain water when I drink it so I would reccomend the low salt version if you can get it. It's very nice though.

I don't remember how much you can have but a cup is about 12 cals and i usually have 1 every now and again when I fancy something savoury.

5. feistyfluxy

feistyfluxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming Worlds
    Bouillon is essentially stock. So marigold, oxo, stuff like that. Marigold is awesome, I've used it for years. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.