Bowels

Hope your ok Keely! To put your mind at rest a bit it could just be a matter of the mini pill needing changed to a different one!! I've got the implant in and after having no periods for a year I now get 2 periods a month!! My last one stopped a week ago and just got another today! Fingers crossed everything goes ok at the drs and let us know straight away x

thanks chelly, 2 a month ugghh you poor thing! When my pcos was at it's worst I was bleeding for like 6 weeks at a time with a couple of weeks break, it was hell lol

It's a pain the bum isn't it?? I'm gonna get the implant out ASAP cus I don't wanna have a period on my wedding day and this is too unpredictable lol

yeah that would suck on your wedding day

Yikes? 2 a month would suck so much. I can hardly stand one a month. Although its been awhile since I've had one since I stopped taking the mini pill because I got the worst headaches on it. It just wasn't worth taking them for all the pain they caused me. Chelcie do you have to take iron pills? You might have to if you're losing that much blood!

How often should we be going ideally? I've managed two this week but should it be everyday? My mum said that when she was on LT if she didn't go for a while it would come out really hard
Sorry if that's TMI. !!!

I'd say 2 a week is fine. Don't forget that you're barely eating. I 'go' like once a week lol x

I've gone twice since i started, day 11 and day 12 and I'm now on day 15

ive only been like three times now... weve all had to get laxatives to help us go... but dont wanna over do them or we will end up tearing our intestines out haha!!

Alia.. how did those husk things work out?? are they gentle??

I took a dulcolax before bed last night. Still waiting to see if it takes effect at all. lol

lol i took one at night and then took another like the next night... i was cleared out after that lol

Well if this one doesn't take effect I'll take another one tonight. And not leave the house tomorrow haha!

lol yes dulcolax means stay near the loo for sure
I'm gonna take senna and lactulose tonight and hope that a clear out helps my losses as I'm not doing great at the moment

i had a double dose dulcalux experiance at work this morning

took two last night, they didnt work, took more this morning, by lunchtime i was sorted..
though only just made it back to work from tesco's

i try to go twice a week..
and nearly always have to use something to help me.

I think i just have a lazy bowel

Nik

xx

ooh nik thats a lot of dulcolax hun, ouch

I read if you take them too often, it can make your bowels lazy.

I had to take a laxative Saturday night lol. I actually took 2 in the evening then the next day I took another at lunch time..... Oops!

Must admit, Sunday's plans were ruined rofl. And I *almost* had an accident! :whistle: :sign0007:

I think if I havnt gone by Saturday every week, I'll take 1 or 2 before bed then leave it lol. No more close calls! xD

Well I don't need to take another one! I've got the awful stomach cramps happening so anytime soon lol.
It feels weird sharing this much info with people haha

lol i know laura, it's bizarre!

I won't even tell my bf! Haha.

It's fine :p we're all in the same boat, and no one here is judgemental :) x

Back