Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bowyers Sausages

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey

Am I right in thinking that Bowyers 95% fat free sausages are 1 point each? This is from something I read in the eating out guide, but just wanted to check!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm afraid, because I've never had them. I've always got Tesco Healthy Living Sausages - they are 1pt each and they come up perfectly in a sausage casserole!! I cook them in the slow cooker all day with the casserole mix and you would never know they were low fat!! In fact, I prefer them in a sausage casserole to normal sausages - they are truly delicious - I would recommend them to any sausage lover! Lol

Sorry, that hasn't answered your question though has it :eek:

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

if they are 1 point that is cool cause they are lovelyxx

5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Just looked in my shopping guide and yep they are 1 point each hun! Enjoy!!

xx

6. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks guys. the tesco healthy living sausages that i have got are 3 points each, didnt know they did 1 point ones, are they in the frozen section? or fridge part?
    great news re. the bowyers!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.