Box 3

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
box three just ordered, it's exciting to think what size and weight I'll be after finishing it....

:D well done! Im already dreaming about that stage lool I have just counted the pound's you have lost & you are dong well!
Just goes to show what determination and really wanting something can do x

your doing great dutch 3 stone in 6 weeks id love that ordering my 1st box monday to start tuesday so fingers crossed done lipotrim tastes crap lol but this 1 sounds a lot better

I wondered what the delivery drivers think when they see us, I get the same one all the time.

The van that delivered mine yest was packed just about full to the brim of boxes to which were looking the exact same & same size to ours... Exante have a lot of custom by the look's of it if so O: (O: x

I never thought of the drivers ha ha, although mine is a blokey bloke so probably doesn't look anywhere other than my chest and that's not going anywhere as it's pretend ha ha xx got them after I dropped 10 stones and was left with empty carrier bags xx

Dutch, your my Inspiration, 3rd box well you can defo say money well spent. I have set myself a goal of 3.5lbs a week which will see me losing 3 stone in 12 weeks. I really hope I lose as fast as you, the quicker the better.

Back