Bra Size

AAM = add a meal (week)

i got 2 new bras today...now a 34c! was a 36dd in feb, hence the need for a boob job when i get to goal!!! prob be in a training bra by then lol.

x

when i was at my thinnest (a 12-14 and that's where i want to be again) i was a 34-36DD (depending on make). and i have a feeling that i'll never be smaller than that without losing more weight than i want to... which i like, it's a good thing, but strapless is never going to be something i'm comfy with. i'm overcoming my worst fears in a fortnight with a strapless bridesmaid dress with, wait for it, NO bra.

abz xx

when i was at my thinnest (a 12-14 and that's where i want to be again) i was a 34-36DD (depending on make). and i have a feeling that i'll never be smaller than that without losing more weight than i want to... which i like, it's a good thing, but strapless is never going to be something i'm comfy with. i'm overcoming my worst fears in a fortnight with a strapless bridesmaid dress with, wait for it, NO bra.

abz xx
ooooh :eek: lol

AAM = add a meal (week)

i got 2 new bras today...now a 34c! was a 36dd in feb, hence the need for a boob job when i get to goal!!! prob be in a training bra by then lol.

x
Hey, that's OK! Having small boobs is alright as you can pad them out one day then flatten them down the next! They adapt to every occasion!

The biggest I've ever gone up to is a 36A! At target I'm a 32A or AA. I would never get them 'done', although there's nothing wrong with it of course, each to their own.

hmph. bet you're one of those people that can look fabulous in strappy summer dresses then. i can't wear them without honking great straps showing. used to bother me. doesn't now. i just wear bright coloured ones and pretend it's on purpose :D

abz xx

Hehe yeah, I'm going on a day trip and want to wear a boob tube, and cause I can't wear strapless I'm going brightly coloured :D

I've gone from a 38E to a 34F, but without a bra on they look like deflated balloons. Definately gonna need some surgical intervention when I'm done on this diet.

I've gone from a 38E to a 34F, but without a bra on they look like deflated balloons. Definately gonna need some surgical intervention when I'm done on this diet.

The sad thing is that even though I'm only 17, mine already look like deflated baloons :( so I'm hoping they shrink by quite a bit, ha.

I'm a 36H still, even after losing 2 stone. Will they ever go down dammit?!

Well done Grandma xx

im praying that i save some fat and it wiggles up from my belly ( or round and up from my ass, im not fussed) and i actually get some boobs, im a very questionable b cup but they are like the east and west of a compass!!
xxx

At my skinniest I was a 34A and I never needed to wear a bra even after I piled over 5 stone on!!! When I started on my diet 12 weeks ago I noticed my boobs were starting to head south(!) so I went for a fitting to give them some support. M&S measured me at a 38D. Bit of a difference! Since then I've lost another 2-odd stone and the bras have got saggy so I went back for a refit on Weds and I'm now a 34E !!!! So whoever was saying as your back size goes down the cup size goes up was bang on in my case. Can't quite believe they will stay this big though!!!! To be honest I was happy with my fried eggs before so I dont really mind but some of my old clothes fit round my hips/waist but are too tight round the bust still!

See what happens when I get to target! I've also been religiously applying bio-oil to try and prevent the spaniels ears thing happening!!!!!

Carol x

my god! At least you have some nice new bras hun!

How are you doing sweet?

xx

Remarkably well, thanks Jools and Sharon. I am in Norfolk at the caravan on my own this weekend - I just need time to get some work done without feeling guilty that I'm not sorting paperwork! Its been very therapeutic. I'm going back tomorrow as I have to work on Monday. I also have the builders in then starting work on my conservatory extension! I'm also quite proud of myself that I've booked my flights for end of July to go down to Cornwall on my own to stay with my daughter's mother in law for a week! I'm taking each day as it comes. I have bad times and good times - more good than bad as I have so many wonderful memories that keep me going. Then the reality hits again.....! Still, its early days - only 2 weeks tomorrow although it seems like a life time. I miss Ken like mad, more than I could ever have imagined I would, but I'm keeping busy and giving myself some time every day to think about him and talk about him to others - which is helping. I'm trying to give myself goals to reach - a bit like I have with CD - so I always have something to look forward to otherwise the future is looking very bleak. I'm paranoid about people referring to me as a widow! Silly, I know, as that's what I am, but I feel too young to be called it! If I was 20 years older, had a bun and black clothes it may be different!
x

AS far as bra sizes are going I am getting smaller cup sizes...lucky you lot that aren't and I now officially have two golf balls in socks for tits!
Used to be a 46f now a 38d,but probably need to get measured again

Grandma-glad to hear you are doing OK.Keeping yourself busy in the early days is always a good idea and enjoy your fabulous memories on your travels...If you are ever my way stop for a coffee and a chat!

AS far as bra sizes are going I am getting smaller cup sizes...lucky you lot that aren't and I now officially have two golf balls in socks for tits!
Used to be a 46f now a 38d,but probably need to get measured again

Grandma-glad to hear you are doing OK.Keeping yourself busy in the early days is always a good idea and enjoy your fabulous memories on your travels...If you are ever my way stop for a coffee and a chat!

You are so kind, Susan. Thank you.
x

Grandma, It's so nice to 'see' you around and hear that you are doing OK.

You sound like you have some wonderful memories, and some lovely friends who are helping you through.

As for Bra Sizes, at my skinniest I was a 34AA:eek:, at my biggest I was a 40B, and am now back down to a 34A:cry::rolleyes:

So for some your chest never grows at all, even when carrying 5 stone of extra weight!

My boobs have srunk a bit after losing 3 stone, but becuase of the going down a back size you go up a cup size thing, I am a bigger cup size!

I started at a 36 dd and now a 32 E. Luckily, so far (touching wood here) they have only headed south a little bit. Lets hope it stays that way for the last couple of stone!

I think I might spend my piggy money on new bras when I reach my first ticker target (see "the pig gets it" thread). I have found that a good bra makes a huge difference to how you look in all your clothes :)

icon3.gif
Have made a decision - at the end of this summer I will pack up ALL my current size summer clothes and take to the charity shop. Once I've done that I won't be able to afford to put on weight again

Back